Poor Donald unhinged

Never liked Trump
Poor Donald

Suggesting Pence be investigated
Suggesting Pelosi be investigated
Suggesting FBI plot to incite the Jan 6 riot

Sherlock Holmes found quite a few MAGA hats and Trump posters at the riot site. Deductive reasoning is useful for investigations.

Trump view of the world: "It's not possible I didn't get a majority of the electoral votes. It's not possible, and everybody knows it."
Poor Donald

Suggesting Pence be investigated
Suggesting Pelosi be investigated
Suggesting FBI plot to incite the Jan 6 riot

Sherlock Holmes found quite a few MAGA hats and Trump posters at the riot site. Deductive reasoning is useful for investigations.

Trump view of the world: "It's not possible I didn't get a majority of the electoral votes. It's not possible, and everybody knows it." Originally Posted by VitaMan
2 times in a row.... Trump made a comment one time about how his pollsters told him how many votes he needed to insure a win. Odd thing is that number was around how many more votes he got in 2016. Biden still mopped the floor with Trumps fake hair but is sure is suspicious how the numbers worked out. Could trump have cheated bigly and that is why he is so butt hurt that he lost bigly?
2 times in a row.... Trump made a comment one time about how his pollsters told him how many votes he needed to insure a win. Odd thing is that number was around how many more votes he got in 2016. Biden still mopped the floor with Trumps fake hair but is sure is suspicious how the numbers worked out. Could trump have cheated bigly and that is why he is so butt hurt that he lost bigly? Originally Posted by CaptainTruth
Maybe that’s what it’s all about. Maybe he rigged the election but fucked up anyway. I wonder what JFK Jr thinks about that? Maybe he engineered it all from the great pizza parlor in the sky.
Maybe that’s what it’s all about. Maybe he rigged the election but fucked up anyway. I wonder what JFK Jr thinks about that? Maybe he engineered it all from the great pizza parlor in the sky. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think it is possible. I just don't see his base growing that much after what a horrible term he had especially at the end. Then subtract the amount of Republicans that turned on him, and you are telling me he got about 11 million more votes than in 16?
Never liked Trump Originally Posted by jacil7f
Lol... welcome to eccie. Great first post! You really know how to gin up a substantive conversation! Keep up the good work!
Never liked Trump Originally Posted by jacil7f
He never liked you.
I think it is possible. I just don't see his base growing that much after what a horrible term he had especially at the end. Then subtract the amount of Republicans that turned on him, and you are telling me he got about 11 million more votes than in 16? Originally Posted by CaptainTruth
The math certainly make sense.

Maybe that's why they're all so fucking bonkers. Trump actually rigged the election but failed.

Like he did at everything else he tried to rig.

Reminds me of Animal House.

“The math certainly make sense”.

That doesn’t make sense.
The math certainly make sense.

Maybe that's why they're all so fucking bonkers. Trump actually rigged the election but failed.

Like he did at everything else he tried to rig.

Reminds me of Animal House.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just so you don’t edit it.
He never liked you. Originally Posted by bambino

I'm sure you're in touch with that feeling. Nobody likes you.
I'm sure you're in touch with that feeling. Nobody likes you. Originally Posted by TechPapi
You would know that feeling. On all levels.
You would know that feeling. On all levels. Originally Posted by bambino

Oh yeah. I know lots of feelings on all levels. Because I manage to get laid and don't need an extension to wipe my ass like you do.

drumpf is really unhinged though.