Best Providers in Curvy/BBW category!

Yeah, she looks good and is perfectly thick. Very sexy pawg. And her in those glasses. Damn. Originally Posted by TristanThick

Her “No List” includes CBJ and DATY. Personally, no oral play is a deal breaker for me, hobby or IRL. Aside from that, she looks great, and is a cute girl. No hate intended.
  • BLM69
  • 03-09-2022, 07:46 PM
Yeah, she looks good and is perfectly thick. Very sexy pawg. And her in those glasses. Damn. Originally Posted by TristanThick
Beautiful face, that stomach is way beyond BBW, that's a SSBBW
Didnt used to be CBJ and stomach was bad but its been a min since i seen her so. But service was great alot better then some of these ladies asking forr 300 plus for lazy service
Its good to see Skylarlove on this post i always wanted to see here but we could never get the stars alligned
  • Altn1
  • 03-10-2022, 01:03 AM
She’s definitely the best I think
  • Altn1
  • 03-10-2022, 01:06 AM
I can get down with her, cute without surgeries and far from her 60s Originally Posted by BLM69
Definitely a good girl one of my atf
  • Altn1
  • 03-10-2022, 01:08 AM
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...allas/76145245

I can vouch for this one she is on here but i dont believe she logs in anymore

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=468113 Originally Posted by thicknesslover
Love jade she is the best man
You are definitely a curvy cutie Destinee! So is Kiley Kismet, I miss my girls,double trouble or triple trouble 😵💫. I definitely nominate myself as being a beautiful BBW, that's why they call me Big Booty Judy if you haven't seen my Twitter or Snapchat you're definitely missing out.
I would be considered a curvy/BBW provider. I am not going to ever have the perfect body and am Ok with it. I have a lot of wonderful qualities that more than make up for it. Originally Posted by TrulySummer
I love confident women who are comfortable in who they are.
Chocolate soft BBW here
  • BLM69
  • 03-11-2022, 06:09 PM
Chocolate soft BBW here Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Latest pic and show us your softness Nina
  • BLM69
  • 03-11-2022, 06:12 PM
Definitely a good girl one of my atf Originally Posted by Altn1
She's sexy man 😍 can I have some?
Google shows me what I need to know to NOT see you. Good luck with this. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Thx For the luck not every provider or patron wants to indulge in bare services
Thx For the luck not every provider or patron wants to indulge in bare services Originally Posted by Creamstaxit
Bare services have nothing to do with my statement.