Hmmm

list of things " he can't tell" has just gotten a bit longer
By the way, thug, where is that picture? Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
Well believe it or not Ms Moon, there are some guys that actually look better than some women. Nothing against the transgender or gay community but, being born with a pussy is required. 😀

Oh and you never told me a date on our outing. I'm feeling bora bora instead of Cali. FYI I love gifts.
Oh and yes..I would need to see pussy first. 😀
Well ..thug, there are mirrors everywhere.

...check in tomorrow folks, for the rest of the story.

Much love y'all.
But seems like ratts run rampid once again round here and, it happens every time I step away for awhile.
I can either gather a few infractions and clean the mess up ( because uh s obviously mods are on vacation after a long covid run) or wall away like many classy women before me have...

Definitely stay tuned.

Be safe it's sting season. Ladies screen screen screen men research research research.
Well ..thug, there are mirrors everywhere.

...check in tomorrow folks, for the rest of the story.

Much love y'all.
But seems like ratts run rampid once again round here and, it happens every time I step away for awhile.
I can either gather a few infractions and clean the mess up ( because uh s obviously mods are on vacation after a long covid run) or wall away like many classy women before me have...

Definitely stay tuned.

Be safe it's sting season. Ladies screen screen screen men research research research. Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
It is my preference to look at a woman's pussy before I date them ma'am.
or wall away like many classy women before me have... Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
Well Ms.Moon, if you walk away I want video proof complete with slow motion and closeups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UVOvTcJKH4
It is my preference to look at a woman's pussy before I date them ma'am. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
You must do great at the bars.