Kamala Covid Positive

Justice served. Kamala protected herself against severe illness, Trump fled like a Bitch to Walter Reed, and got pumped with every treatment available. True that Trump's variant was stronger, but that reveals how obstinance and ignorance are life fuckers. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
How did she protect herself? She still caught Covid, who's to say if she wasn't vaccinated she would have died?
I know it's hard to see on the Internets, but my tongue was firm against my cheek when I typed.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Are you sure it was your tongue?
... It WAS Rigged... Not onley did Biden get boxes and boxes
of "extra votes" - the Dems and the news media and liberals
ALL conspired to OUTRGHT LIE about Hunter's laptop.

... You surely remember THAT, Mr. Chung.
But I'm NOT calling YOU a liar, mate.
I surely think that you just wanted to believe
the laptop was fake.

Which, of course, makes you a dupe for the Liberal Liars.
How else am I supposed to see it?

### Salty
How did she protect herself? She still caught Covid, who's to say if she wasn't vaccinated she would have died? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Statistics tell us (those of us not predisposed to ignoring the truths behind statistics) those with 3 shots fare much better against the virus, than the unvaxxed. My personal interactions with covid catchers tells me in the harshest terms, that the shots greatly magnify the likelihood of a mild or zero reaction.

Are you sure it was your tongue? Originally Posted by Levianon17
No. It might have been Cardi B's right titty. I've had her close by, and I'm not reticent to nurse!

... It WAS Rigged... Not onley did Biden get boxes and boxes
of "extra votes" - the Dems and the news media and liberals
ALL conspired to OUTRGHT LIE about Hunter's laptop.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Salty, Salty... Please. Your comedy skit isn't working. Why does only a small fraction still buy that shit? You, Marjorie Taylor Greene, and some Qanoners. Arizona spent months counting the REAL votes, Biden ended up with MORE votes, LOL.

What's with the non-sequitar pivot to Hunter Biden? I don't lie about it. I question the ''big guy'' shit. That sounds phony to me. I think it's funny that YOU (Republicans) sat on it for a fucking year, expecting a favorable October surprise that didn't materialize. Why did you sit on it so long? Because it was largely Horse shit?
Statistics tell us (those of us not predisposed to ignoring the truths behind statistics) those with 3 shots fare much better against the virus, than the unvaxxed. My personal interactions with covid catchers tells me in the harshest terms, that the shots greatly magnify the likelihood of a mild or zero reaction.

No. It might have been Cardi B's right titty. I've had her close by, and I'm not reticent to nurse!

Salty, Salty... Please. Your comedy skit isn't working. Why does only a small fraction still buy that shit? You, Marjorie Taylor Greene, and some Qanoners. Arizona spent months counting the REAL votes, Biden ended up with MORE votes, LOL.

What's with the non-sequitar pivot to Hunter Biden? I don't lie about it. I question the ''big guy'' shit. That sounds phony to me. I think it's funny that YOU (Republicans) sat on it for a fucking year, expecting a favorable October surprise that didn't materialize. Why did you sit on it so long? Because it was largely Horse shit? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You live in Fantasy Land.
You live in Fantasy Land. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Which part? Hopefully a little reality sneaked through.
Justice served. Kamala protected herself against severe illness... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Still waiting on your settled science instead of your vague personal opinion that was force fed to you.. So how do you know she was protected from severe disease? Where are those studies that demonstrate that?

My observation of your alleged settled science:

Trump is vaccinated, and a vaccine advocate.
Trump is vaccinated, and a vaccine advocate. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Does that mean you science deniers finally admit he's a fucking idiot?
Statistics tell us (those of us not predisposed to ignoring the truths behind statistics) those with 3 shots fare much better against the virus, than the unvaxxed. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Please share your math for the benefit of humanity.

I think it's funny that YOU (Republicans) sat on it for a fucking year, expecting a favorable October surprise that didn't materialize. Why did you sit on it so long? Because it was largely Horse shit? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You are confusing Republicans with the FBI.
Which part? Hopefully a little reality sneaked through. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You're about as realistic as a Cartoon Character, lol.
Trump is vaccinated, and a vaccine advocate. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Now he is. He finally caved after January 6, when he realized his reactionary Qanon shit had ceased to gain new Converts.

You're about as realistic as a Cartoon Character, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
That's not very nice. Try to be better than that.

At least you didn't post the same vile wordings you do about Biden
Does that mean you science deniers finally admit he's a fucking idiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It proves some people chose to think for themselves.
Now he is. He finally caved after January 6, when he realized his reactionary Qanon shit had ceased to gain new Converts. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

LMAO!! The vaccine rolled out in mid December, he got it in January.
Now he is. He finally caved after January 6, when he realized his reactionary Qanon shit had ceased to gain new Converts.

That's not very nice. Try to be better than that.

At least you didn't post the same vile wordings you do about Biden Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You and Biden have a lot in common.