When did spitting become sexy?

I spit on a blokes cock a lot when I'm giving a BJ, I like them sloppy & wet ...When a bloke spits on my clit on a shoot it doesn't bother me(I like it), or when I'm having sex with a lover...

I've had to spit on people before, can't say that it bothered me, but it didn't turn me on either!

Everyone's different, some people like and enjoy the pure raunchiness of another's saliva, some people just like to watch it but wouldn't want it done to them...just different sexual preferences...or perhaps I'm just a filthy slut Originally Posted by Valerie
I love a super sloppy spit slicked %@*% Nothing better to me, I love drooling all over it Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Hmmm, I dunno guys. I love to let a guy's stuff drool out of my mouth, onto my tits and stomach whilst watching in a mirror. Originally Posted by London Rayne
When THEY do it!!!
And people still ask me why I married her...wow... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Does Ms Val call you a "bloke" in the sack?
well yeah, that's exactly what i'm saying.

DFK is gonna swap some spit. You're not supposed to drool over each other with spit hangin off the chin or nothing but you're still getting a mouthful of spit AND it feels good!

But if I held your mouth open and spit into it, well, it would suddenly take on an entirely different context...and rightfully so!

Personally I wouldn't want to do that to a woman but I think I could possibly see myself being spat upon by a woman... Originally Posted by PERVERTed84
Almost all of us use saliva as a lube to one extent or another, but there seems(to me anyway) to be a big difference between applying it by licking and a little slobbering versus "projectile" spitting.
Does Ms Val call you a "bloke" in the sack? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
You'll have to ask her Chica...I don't fuck and tell anymore...
Spitting is not sexy.

Spitting is erotic.

Swallowing is sexy!!

Enjoy yourself,

Stay safe,

Be cool,

Tomorrow's never promised.

Setty (SouthSide)

If a lot of drooling spit is a product of various erotic practices, then yes, it can be very sexy.

But, the act of spitting on some one as an act of anger, defiance, or distain is a quick ticket to the emergency room.
And people still ask me why I married her...wow... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Damn...and all this time I thought it was because of my mad skills in the kitchen...

When THEY do it!!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Aww Ed...

Does Ms Val call you a "bloke" in the sack? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I don't really call him anything when we fuck...I'm too distracted by his massive cock hehe

You'll have to ask her Chica...I don't fuck and tell anymore... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
True, I'm the attention whore in the relationship
  • skudd
  • 09-05-2011, 11:16 AM
There has been a lot of discussion about this on many boards. Personally I HATE it when a girl hurls phlem and spit on my johnson. Its disgusting. It drips down to my boyz and just skanks everything up. Stop spitting on my dick. Nice and naturally moist is one thing. Big wads of spit is gross.
love spit...love swapping and making stringers...its my fetish...probably safer then DATY
Great thread... sloppy bjs are my fav.