They were looking for nuclear documents

It was this or aliens. Imagine the poor stenographer, trying not to crack up as the the heated debate over which way to go was happening. I’d have probably went with the aliens in Trump’s basement angle, it’s a little more believable. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Like Jewish Space Lasers? I think you ought to look to your resident soothsayers for an answer. Doesn’t Q have a position on this?

And to be clear, exactly which type of aliens are you considering? Doesn’t Trump have a WALL around Mar A Lago?

Your comments inspire much deeper thought.
Your comments inspire much deeper thought. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Try not to hurt yourself.

This story is more fun than the internet has been in a WHILE.
This is a clear hail mary in desperation. All other investigations have yielded NOTHING and the ones that are close to ending will be nothing burgers! The burden of proof is on the accuser. They must prove theres nuclear docs.
This aint like hunters laptop! Give just 5% of effort there and we'll have folks immediately behind bars!
Actually unless they charge Trump they don’t have to prove anything. Y’all are the ones having a fit about them going in and getting 10 more boxes of stuff that Trump failed to provide initially.
All I’m awaiting is for the whiners to state unequivocally there was no nuclear documents in Trumps possession at Mar a Lago. It’s not hard to state. Let’s see commitments in writing. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
what i'm awaiting is the still photography showing biden, harris and milley

all in the situation room, bravely urging on the intrepid swat agents as they storm mar a lago

and the pronouncement by jean-pierre whatever of the courage and leadership of biden
what i'm awaiting is the still photography showing biden, harris and milley

all in the situation room, bravely urging on the intrepid swat agents as they storm mar a lago

and the pronouncement by jean-pierre whatever of the courage and leadership of biden Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Don’t hold your breath.
Actually unless they charge Trump they don’t have to prove anything. Y’all are the ones having a fit about them going in and getting 10 more boxes of stuff that Trump failed to provide initially. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Apparently it was 11, including a bunch of documents marked classified and highly classified. Also included was “information about the French President.”

No wonder the Trumpists in DC are backpedaling now.

Of course the Trumpists in this forum never will.
Actually the OP needs correction...I'm an idiot and I believe the FBI when they say it is about nuclear documents though this is the first time it was ever mentioned. I believe them anyway.
Wonder what Trump had squirreled away on Macron?
  • WTF
  • 08-12-2022, 03:06 PM
This is a clear hail mary in desperation. All other investigations have yielded NOTHING and the ones that are close to ending will be nothing burgers! The burden of proof is on the accuser. They must prove theres nuclear docs.
This aint like hunters laptop! Give just 5% of effort there and we'll have folks immediately behind bars! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Please please explain to me when Hunter Biden was elected President!

The DOJ just bitch slapped DJT for fucking around.

Like the total ban on abortion .... most Americans are not going to be with you on this matter.

I've read where GOP big wigs are urging their members to ramp it down on the Trump pity party as it is not playing well with independents.

And let's be real....as Trump said , he could murder an innocent person on the streets on NYC and his rabid supporters would not care.

The battle is for the middle, nit the far left or right
  • WTF
  • 08-12-2022, 03:10 PM
Actually the OP needs correction...I'm an idiot and I believe the FBI when they say it is about nuclear documents though this is the first time it was ever mentioned. I believe them anyway. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
It was the first time it was mentioned because their policy is not to mentioned anything....but since Trump and company had spilled the beans and were lying about the planting of evidence, they made a statement.

This is simple poker...the DOJ would not have gone all in in such a manner if they did not know fir a fact they had the winning hand. This is not a senile special counsel Muller.

Trump will eventually wind up much like Senator McCarthy. Nothing left but his lies and a wake of destruction.
Please please explain to me when Hunter Biden was elected President!

The DOJ just bitch slapped DJT for fucking around.

Like the total ban on abortion .... most Americans are not going to be with you on this matter.

I've read where GOP big wigs are urging their members to ramp it down on the Trump pity party as it is not playing well with independents.

And let's be real....as Trump said , he could murder an innocent person on the streets on NYC and his rabid supporters would not care.

The battle is for the middle, nit the far left or right Originally Posted by WTF
uhh wtf, you may want to do some reading. Im for abortion. Never said hunter was prez. But we all know the biden family crime syndicate is funneling monies thru hunter to get favors from joeys! As far as the doj and fbi....Theyve gone rogue. Rabid animals desperate for a bone. This will be remembered at midterms and in 24.
  • WTF
  • 08-12-2022, 03:42 PM
uhh wtf, you may want to do some reading. Im for abortion. Never said hunter was prez. But we all know the biden family crime syndicate is funneling monies thru hunter to get favors from joeys! As far as the doj and fbi....Theyve gone rogue. Rabid animals desperate for a bone. This will be remembered at midterms and in 24. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I know your stance on abortion as I know the nation's stance.

I'm just pointing out you will be in the minority on this issue. The majority of voters will side with the DOJ on this one. Trump can not be taking home top secret documents. He will not be able to spin his way out of it.

But....and you might want to bookmark this post...the midterms will be about the economy, inflation is already baked in the voters brains. The GOP will resoundingly win back the House. It will have nothing to do with this issue....in fact this thread will be long forgotten by November.

Oh and the Senate looks more and more like the Dems will hold their slight superiority.
Every President for the last 50 years has declassified millions of pages of documents and handed them to Russia when signing nuclear arms deal Russia scientist came to US and vice versa and inspected sites as part of the deals. Anyone who thinks Russia China and US have secrets is a baffoon.
It was the first time it was mentioned because their policy is not to mentioned anything....but since Trump and company had spilled the beans and were lying about the planting of evidence, they made a statement.

This is simple poker...the DOJ would not have gone all in in such a manner if they did not know fir a fact they had the winning hand. This is not a senile special counsel Muller.

Trump will eventually wind up much like Senator McCarthy. Nothing left but his lies and a wake of destruction. Originally Posted by WTF

... Trump... er... former PRESIDENT Trump had stated
that everything they took was de-classified.

And, of course, as PRESIDENT - Trump CAN de-classify things.

So much for any truth from Garland... So this Raid HAD
to be done with haste?? ... The Judge gave them a
two-week time frame....

This gets more silly with each passing day.
A Judge who donated to Biden's campaign signs
the permission for the FBI to Raid the opposition
party's TOP expected candidate for 2024.

In fact - the odds-on FAVOURITE to Win the election.

... Hmmmm... Wonderin' IF the "nuclear documents" they
surely claim to be looking for are papers that show
the Biden Administration plans to allow CHINA to
build nuclear power plants in America. ...

#### Salty