Other site. Again?

Looks like STG is under attack as well

http://texas.skipthegames.com/
Folks,
Let's remember that speculation is useless and frequently off base.

Btw it's clear that some are not aware of the extent of IT tech wars between web site attacks and defense.

As for any new sites that pop up, I recommend a heavy degree of skepticism and, btw, if they have gotten ahold of your tele or email somehow I'd have a huge trust issue with them to start.
I actually emailed the guy that runs the site and he responded that it is under heavy attack and that they are working on it. There is no clear idea of when the site will be back
  • bbkid
  • 09-13-2022, 03:21 PM
^^^
When you feel like beating yourself up remember the Astros are 6 games up on the Yankees for 1st place in the AL. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Thank you sir! Yes, the 'Stros are getting it done for sure. Looking forward to seeing Hunter throw tonight.
Where are providers posting these days? any idea
I utilize the same sites P411, EROS, private delights, TNA, TOB, TER, humaniplex, thats just a few of them i have others. I prefer verified only sites. Although Twitter has done me very well.
I got that text as well. I post my number so that's no big deal, but where did they get your number from? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
My hobby number (disposable) was not public and was only shared privately on OH2 via DM so they have access to people inboxes. Or a provider shared that with someone.

Either way is pretty FUCKED UP and I am glad I use disposable and multiple hobby numbers.

And this a FACT as is not hard to figure out how people phone numbers leaked out. What else leaked out?
Attached Images File Type: png Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 9.06.15 PM.png (98.8 KB, 410 views)
Looks like STG is under attack as well

http://texas.skipthegames.com/ Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer
STG seems to be working fine for me.
Missing the old Eccie days
  • bbkid
  • 09-14-2022, 06:44 AM
^^^ Statement of the day !!!
Miss the old ASPD days
I think it’s done for good this time, so sad ….
Damn. I’m still waiting to get verified lol
RIP OH2
It’s just a shame hobbying and related sites have gone to shit.