IF We Build It - They Will Come

Salty - lets also sell neighborhood watch memberships to help fund the high rises for illegals on Matha's Vineyards.

Better get Salt-ti-Largo built soon on Martha Vineyards as the privileged people of Martha’s vineyards like to lecture America on how to treat illegals, but when real illegals show at their door, they are quick to close the door and send buses to deport them elsewhere.

Racist comment. Or ignorant. Either way, buddy boi, tacos are Mexican.

DeSantis spent Florida taxpayer dollars to fly Venezuelans from Texas to Massachusetts.

Hope y’all are enjoying this.

Under other circumstances, you’d be screaming lock and load. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

... It was JILL BIDEN'S comment.

You must have missed that.

#### Salty
When we shipping all you Aussie's back to your shithole? Originally Posted by WTF
... Now THAT is a Racist Comment.

... I'll surely expect a good apology.

#### Salty
  • WTF
  • 09-19-2022, 04:02 PM
https://www.businessinsider.com/mart...sh-jobs-2022-9"Our clients were induced to board airplanes and cross state lines under false pretenses," they alleged in both letters. "Individuals, working in concert with the Florida Governor, made numerous false promises to our clients, including of work opportunities, schooling for their children, and immigration assistance, in order to induce them to travel."
And here I thought the libs on Martha's Vineyard supported these illegals? How are we ever going to get Salt-i-largo built on Martha's Vineyard if these racist liberals keep doing this?

... Well, mate - it's very simple... We'll use President Biden's
"Inferstructure money" and start building the High Rises...

And they won't just be for border crossers - but for low income
people from across America to come and stay.
As Martha's Vineyard is surely considoured a beaut of a place to reside.

... Though I will admit - I am rather stunned at the LACK of
support from the Liberals and Democrat politicians. ..

The likes of Schumer and Pelosi and Newsome - You'd think
they'd surely be apples with this... Helping house the poor
and what-not... Even some o' the Liberal mates in the forum
here have gone all arse-over-tit at the idea. ...

So let's get me Martha's Vineyard building project started.

And we may also build a sanctuary project over at the
Cape Cod beach - since they sent some border crossers over there.

TWO locations for "Salt-ti-Largo"!!! ... ...

#### Salty
Better get cracking Salty

You may need three Salt-ti-Largos (perhaps one in Martha Vineyards, one in Wilmington Delaware and one in the Hamptons) at the rate Senile Biden is destroying our country

If trends continue, by the time this fiscal year is over on September 30, some 5 million people will have crossed the U.S./Mexico border illegally in the last 2 years. That's greater than the population of Los Angeles.
... It was JILL BIDEN'S comment.

You must have missed that. Originally Posted by Salty Again
Poor Yssup misses a lot, doesn't he?
  • WTF
  • 09-20-2022, 04:53 PM
I haven't read through this thread ...

I'm guessing from the thread title Salty is wanting to build lustylad and himself a new gloryhole.

Am I close?
I’m not sure the republicans are really helping themselves make these people possible future republican voters. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Wrong again, as usual.

First, non-citizens can't legally vote.

Second, while I hesitate to generalize, it's apparent to me that most Hispanics strongly believe in the 3 F's:

1. Faith
2. Family
3. Freedom

Dim-retards despise all 3!

Have you been paying even a smidgen of attention to how dramatically the Latino vote is swinging from dim-retard to Republican in the border districts?

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...s-in-congress/
Better get cracking Salty

You may need three Salt-ti-Largos (perhaps one in Martha Vineyards, one in Wilmington Delaware and one in the Hamptons) at the rate Senile Biden is destroying our country

If trends continue, by the time this fiscal year is over on September 30, some 5 million people will have crossed the U.S./Mexico border illegally in the last 2 years. That's greater than the population of Los Angeles. Originally Posted by berryberry
... I thought of the Hamptons over New York-way, but the
builders surely mentioned a better place - the President's
favourite - Rehoboth Beach! ...

And the way to do it is thru wanna Biden's "executive orders"
and just declare certain hotels already there to now be
"Sanctuary Havens" for the low-income people and the
border crossers. ... ...

... Getting some resistance from the union builders
over the Martha's Vineyard... Some bloke who is a
grounds expert - who also happens to be a engineer
(maybe Amtrak or B & O railroad) is sayin' that
we CAN'T build High rises on the island with the
odd topography there. ...

So our High rises will need to be Low rises.
Like apartment flats for people.

#### Salty
... So our building projects are moving along.
Gonna be Low rises for people... And the first step
is to be certain that the people with the real estates
are NOT "over-valuating" their property.

So our mates are surely looking-into THAT.
Just to make sure that we're treated fairly.

#### Salty
Better step up the time table Salty or these people are going to have to move in with Obummer and Moochelle

Or better yet Salty, just get your con man Trumpy re-elected so he can have the Mexicans finish paying for ‘the wall’ (more like a fence) and close off the border because they like Trumpy so much and want to show their gratitude to him.

Or, have Steve Bannon manage the donations & funding of your stupid fucking plan, which like everything else Trumpy related is just ONE BIG CON.