I’m sure this will piss off someone but I must say…

• BLM69
  • 12-16-2022, 02:31 AM
The hobby is all out of whack because tricks don't have any standards, they overpay 3-4 times what they're worth
Over the pandemic I have become spoiled with one click ordering and next day delivery on Amazon Prime... I would love to add that function to Hobbying! They have a great review capability too! LOL
The hobby is all out of whack because tricks don't have any standards, they overpay 3-4 times what they're worth Originally Posted by BLM69

I agree 100%.

Yes these days, they are there, but the unicorns (gorgeous, great body and reasonable donation rate) are rarer and way fewer and far between.

Their lingerie says Victoria's Secret, their ads and communication beforehand indicates she possibly has a pleasing attitude and/or their donation alludes to exceptional service, but in reality, their physical body says McDonald's, they have an attitude that they are doing you a favor by taking your money and/or the service is worse then a $50 streetwalker.
  • CD3
  • 12-16-2022, 10:01 PM
I mean I’m saying they can charge whatever they want just don’t use the lame ass excuse of it being inflation.. (Although they should realize their pussy isn’t out here saving lives and charge realistically ). They know just like I know and you know it’s not due to the feds raising the interest rate. Most don’t even pay taxes on the money they are given. Now I say most, ladies. Those that do more power to ya

I don’t partake in the pouter room so not sure what they are saying. If they can’t say it openly thats their issue. They can try to run me outta town for making sense but they will be met with disappointment. Sir admiral
  • CD3
  • 12-16-2022, 10:08 PM
Over the pandemic I have become spoiled with one click ordering and next day delivery on Amazon Prime... I would love to add that function to Hobbying! They have a great review capability too! LOL Originally Posted by porscheguy
When I first found out about this site my first reaction was “so you can order a hooker like you can order a pizza? Say..‘I want this on it, this on it, don’t want this on it’ and it be delivered to you in 30 min or less?” Haha blew my mind
  • BLM69
  • 12-17-2022, 01:23 AM
I agree 100%.

Yes these days, they are there, but the unicorns (gorgeous, great body and reasonable donation rate) are rarer and way fewer and far between.

Their lingerie says Victoria's Secret, their ads and communication beforehand indicates she possibly has a pleasing attitude and/or their donation alludes to exceptional service, but in reality, their physical body says McDonald's, they have an attitude that they are doing you a favor by taking your money and/or the service is worse then a $50 streetwalker. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
There's younger hotter street walkers these days, there's everything really, not mostly overweight 50+ year olds like around here, like I don't pay for that or get in the hobby fantasizing grandmas, now someone that stays in shape that's not close to a senior citizen and not a bitter Bee, I'm down for that
  • CD3
  • 12-17-2022, 02:13 AM
There's younger hotter street walkers these days, there's everything really, not mostly overweight 50+ year olds like around here, like I don't pay for that or get in the hobby fantasizing grandmas, now someone that stays in shape that's not close to a senior citizen and not a bitter Bee, I'm down for that Originally Posted by BLM69
Can’t have two bitter bees….you both wouldn’t have fun

Ohhh zzzinngg…I’m just teasing blm don’t go postal on me
A great thread--really surprised that it has not gone ballistic by other ladies.

My main question is--is that butt, in your avatar yours, CD3
There's younger hotter street walkers these days, there's everything really, not mostly overweight 50+ year olds like around here, like I don't pay for that or get in the hobby fantasizing grandmas, now someone that stays in shape that's not close to a senior citizen and not a bitter Bee, I'm down for that Originally Posted by BLM69
Trouble is, when a guy sees a provider and her pictures are not up to date, she has a "my shit don't stink" attitude and her service is terrible, and he posts intel and/or a review about his experience, then he is made out to be the asshole.
A great thread--really surprised that it has not gone ballistic by other ladies.

My main question is--is that butt, in your avatar yours, CD3 Originally Posted by shooter6.5

No other ladies are going to post on this thread because the OP is right and there was no way that they can deny that fact.
that has never stopped them before..

My main question is--is that butt, in your avatar yours, CD3 Originally Posted by shooter6.5
I’d be surprised if it isn’t. From recent experience I can report she still has a fine, tight, nicely shaped ass (no ridiculous implants here). Her legs are lovely, too.
  • CD3
  • 12-17-2022, 07:22 AM
Indeed. If you look at my right side you can see the top of my tattoo, mr shooter

Remind me to buy you a beer tinman
I have always thought she looked very nice. BUTT at my age and after 30 years of this adventure plus others overseas my old body cannot simply do a energetic PSE adventure. I need a slow GFE session with a nap included..
that has never stopped them before.. Originally Posted by shooter6.5
In the past, that is correct. But, since the ad forum was taken away as well as the blatantly obvious negative atmosphere against providers on this site. Usually any provider who disagrees with an opinion of one of the frequent hobbyist posters is dealt with a barrage of insults and put in a place where a provider should be seen and not heard.