Ladies here is my monthly "nc/ns, jerk" list

IMHO opinon almost all guys get their grins and giggles behind girls backs, but who cares, they are still spending money with you right? Dont take anything personal, it all comes with this buis... you have to be strong minded to make it, such is the case with almost all buisness. Marley deff. is no idiot, and she has taught me a thing or two... things are diff here than BP, and i of course like it better here!
I apologize to you & the others. I was not talking down to you.

I was giving advice because I care.

I do not have it out for you. If I did, you would know.

As far as the previous posts... I agree. It did seem as if I was attacking you in some way.

Behind the scenes.... I was actually standing up for you.

A certain hobbyist on this board, one of those hard working nice guys you give discounts to.... Laughs at you, tells everyone about the discount you give him.... then will get on the board and be your WK.

I have a problem with this man fooling you and/or other ladies.

I did send you a txt a week ago....

I have been in LUST with you for about 3 years now....
So... No, I am not cool, I am HOT for you. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
I feel like I'm in Jr. High all over again but with more nose hair, aches and pains lol.
I respect the women I spend time with and money on. Since you leave it open with "almost all", Maybe I'm the small percentage, but not sure I want to spend time with someone that thinks of her "customers" that way.

IMHO opinon almost all guys get their grins and giggles behind girls backs, but who cares, they are still spending money with you right? Originally Posted by Asian Angel
i would like to add another to the list and also to ask a question- I was contacted by a guy on p411 who says that he is from Austin, however he sees someone in a different city every other day- i checked his ok's but did not contact any of them- when I went to meet him at a "scottish inn" lol - the place was completely wide open and there was a police officer sitting in a police car right across the street visable to the opening of the driveway to the hotel, then there was a cleaning van sitting right across the street as well with the driver fumbling with something - i drove around the hotel 3 times and they were still sitting there - then when i called him he seemed very distracted, well i got spooked and cancelled immediately- would you guys have done the same thing- or do you think i over reacted? thanks-angel
I would have fled immediately angel
i have never had that happen where I had to leave like that so I wanted to get some other opinions- the guy had 15 okays on p411 but most of them were in other cities- anyway his name is Mark, his phone number is 281-7**-9*1*, he says he is 52 and his profile p411 number is mark-**-d-*6*6 his name on p411 is luckym- so please be careful ladies-Angel

(staff edit; cannot reveal personal information; ztonk)
i have never had that happen where I had to leave like that so I wanted to get some other opinions- the guy had 15 okays on p411 but most of them were in other cities- anyway his name is Mark, his phone number is ..........., he says he is 52 and his profile p411 number is ........ his name on p411 is .........- so please be careful ladies-Angel Originally Posted by abeautiful71
If he is actually a legit monger having fifteen P411 ok's then you've just pulled the Worst of violations by outing a members name, age and number in an open forum. You have compromised his safety in a huge way. If he is an actual alert then that would be the alerts section.
As far as your spider senses go yes you were wise to heed them.
So someone that couldve been legit just had his name age and number outed on here. ... now I remember why I stopped posting on this forum.
  • ztonk
  • 09-14-2011, 07:39 PM
OK, ladies. You cannot post personal information about guys (like their full phone number, or their email address) in a public forum on this site. The lady-only areas of the site are the appropriate places for sharing this type of information.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
  • BFE
  • 09-14-2011, 09:36 PM
IMHO opinon almost all guys get their grins and giggles behind girls backs, but who cares, they are still spending money with you right? Dont take anything personal, it all comes with this buis... you have to be strong minded to make it, such is the case with almost all buisness. Marley deff. is no idiot, and she has taught me a thing or two... things are diff here than BP, and i of course like it better here! Originally Posted by Asian Angel
You are right,with one exception...
that you are wrong.

I don't see why the hobby would be different than any other basic human interaction - there will be some guys that do this or that, and some girls that do x or z.

In my years of hobbying I've met crazy people, bright people, ugly people, beautiful people, atheists, religious (you'd be suprised), girls with no college, girls with a PhD (for real), And what I learned is that "life is like a box of chocolates...".
IMHO opinon almost all guys get their grins and giggles behind girls backs, but who cares, they are still spending money with you right? Dont take anything personal, it all comes with this buis... you have to be strong minded to make it, such is the case with almost all buisness. Marley deff. is no idiot, and she has taught me a thing or two... things are diff here than BP, and i of course like it better here! Originally Posted by Asian Angel
I care.

The "Gentleman" spends money same as the asshole, actually, he will spend more than the ass. Too many Gentlemen in this hobby to waste your time on the assholes.

I do not take anything in this Hobby personal, I just would rather spend my time with a man that spends his money on me because he likes me, not because I give him a discount.

In this business, you definitely have to be strong inside & out.

I agree Marley is no idiot, no doubt she has taught & will teach you a lot just as she has many other ladies...

You seem to have mastered her "writing style"
i am sure lol you will deff learn this buis/buisness in a short time. lol

If things are not taken personal, feelings do not get hurt.

because he is a regular! So that hurt, and yeah it pissed me off... Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
I respect the women I spend time with and money on. Since you leave it open with "almost all", Maybe I'm the small percentage, but not sure I want to spend time with someone that thinks of her "customers" that way.

Originally Posted by cckid2006
Ok let's not get too confused by the whole romantic fantasy facade. You fully respect each provider you spend money on?

So then you would be willing to introduce her to family and friends as both hired friend and the wonderful happy hooker that she is? I think not. Now THAT would be fully respecting her for who she is as a person.

Indeed we do like our favorites providers as human beings but when the smoke clears we primarily see them as a source of taboo stress relief while they primarily see us as a source of taboo financial gain.

When a monger starts Hiring hookers to satisfy some emotional need under the romantic illusion that he fully respects them for who they are then I say the money might be better spent on a self-help course or therapy.

While you and I may have better things to do with our time than berate these beautiful ladies behind closed doors like two-faced high schoolers,
I think Asian Angel is pretty close to the mark (With some exceptions) as a realist in this little underworld of mongers and hookers.

She seems to have her head on straight so therefore will very likely do quite well with or without the business of a few "Gentlemen" with offended romantic sensibilities. Just my opinion of course.
Well that is where i may be different than other people, i do take some things personal. I have a heart, sorry!! Fran, u seem to be a smart gal, so tell me... is somone writting lol and using abbreviations considered mastering someone else's style?? I am a member of facbook, and an avid texter... i see that being done every where, especially by the "younger" generation. I DEFF. did not start the trend, so ladies, anyone out there using these, stop copying me, its MY STYLE! LOL
Outing these hobbyists is just a vindictive move on your part. None of the girls' safety was put in harms way.
Ok let's not get too confused by the whole romantic fantasy facade. You fully respect each provider you spend money on?

So then you would be willing to introduce her to family and friends as both hired friend and the wonderful happy hooker that she is? I think not. Now THAT would be fully respecting her for who she is as a person.

Indeed we do like our favorites providers as human beings but when the smoke clears we primarily see them as a source of taboo stress relief while they primarily see us as a source of taboo financial gain.

When a monger starts Hiring hookers to satisfy some emotional need under the romantic illusion that he fully respects them for who they are then I say the money might be better spent on a self-help course or therapy.

While you and I may have better things to do with our time than berate these beautiful ladies behind closed doors like two-faced high schoolers,
I think Asian Angel is pretty close to the mark (With some exceptions) as a realist in this little underworld of mongers and hookers.

She seems to have her head on straight so therefore will very likely do quite well with or without the business of a few "Gentlemen" with offended romantic sensibilities. Just my opinion of course. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Yes I have had a provider join me for dinner with my brother and his wife. If its all business for you, you're missing out!