Another bank collapsed

Bam, yours was somewhat helpful. Berry, yours were not.

Thank you both, though.

Thank you both, though. Originally Posted by HDGristle
The article specifically states “adjusted for inflation”. That was your question. It was answered Mr Gristle.
Didn't give me the full list I was looking for. A usual failing of the NY Post.

Thank you both, though. Originally Posted by HDGristle
I didn't realize you aren't a visual learner and couldn't do the quick, obvious assessment on your own. But glad Bam's answer was helpful
Didn't give me the full list I was looking for. A usual failing of the NY Post. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Well, don’t be lazy and do your own research.
I’m getting really worried, like make an appointment with the accountant to figure out how to protect a life’s work worried, about all this. Maybe it’s an unfounded fear, but the headlines couldn’t be more disconcerting. Every day it’s something new. I miss mean tweets and financial stability.
Berry, you don't know what I was looking for, so your visual aid wasn't very helpful.

Thanks for trying though
Well, don’t be lazy and do your own research. Originally Posted by bambino
I will. Was hoping you had the answers in a nice Telegram post or Substck link.
I’m getting really worried, like make an appointment with the accountant to figure out how to protect a life’s work worried, about all this. Maybe it’s an unfounded fear, but the headlines couldn’t be more disconcerting. Every day it’s something new. I miss mean tweets and financial stability. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Buy silver. You’ll thank me later.
Berry, you don't know what I was looking for, so your visual aid wasn't very helpful.

Thanks for trying though Originally Posted by HDGristle
You are quite welcome. But you should have said using math and visual learning wasn't your strong suit and you wanted the answer spoon fed to you

Maybe next time be more clear and you may get better answers
I’m getting really worried, like make an appointment with the accountant to figure out how to protect a life’s work worried, about all this. Maybe it’s an unfounded fear, but the headlines couldn’t be more disconcerting. Every day it’s something new. I miss mean tweets and financial stability. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Make sure your investments are properly positioned in accordance with your risk tolerance level

Senile Biden's inflation has destroyed the economy.
The Fed's rate hiking as broken something
The 3 bank's failing are the canary in the coal mine
Commercial real estate is the next crisis
And of course the debt ceiling and out of control spending in DC that is bankrupting America
I only accept silver spoons