Two Systems of Justice in our Banana Republic

Yes you have. You are purposely ignoring the thousands of black men across this country who are in prison today for the exact same crimes Hunter Biden committed.

So are you saying the DOJ should follow their own guidelines and policies. You know, the ones that:

- violates DOJ Tax official policy which prohibits prosecutors from even offering this deal to people who did far less than Hunter

- specifically states that "Diversion" would not be available to anyone similarly situated to Hunter Biden based on the criteria previously stated

Or are you saying they should only follow their own guidelines and policies when it comes to thousands of black men but should ignore them when the white leftist criminal son of the President you support commits the same crimes? Originally Posted by berryberry
I didn't ignore anyone. I addressed the specific people that you brought up. If you want to bring up any other specific cases I can address those too. Otherwise it's just more vague, disingenuous hyperbole.

I'm saying that they should follow the guidelines for Hunter Biden too. If the guidelines say lock him up, then lock him up. I could not care less. I'm not subject to Joe Biden's mind control the way people are subject to the con man cult leader Trump's mind control, but the fact remains that Kodak Black has a history of violent and gun crime convictions, and Hunter Biden does not. I prefer to stick to the facts rather than use disingenuous hyperbole, and let's be honest, you couldn't care less about black men in jail.

berry is correct there are Two Systems of Justice, in all cases those charged with the same crimes as trump, were locked up to await trail, but trump walks free. Funny how this fact escapes the far right. Originally Posted by jmichael
Great point.
I didn't ignore anyone. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

Yes you have. And you continue to purposely ignore the thousands of black men across this country who are in prison today for the exact same crimes Hunter Biden committed.

I'm saying that they should follow the guidelines for Hunter Biden too. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
And yet anyone reading your posts on this thread knows you argued otherwise. You made excuse after excuse for him and the two standards of justice

and let's be honest, you couldn't care less about black men in jail. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Being honest would be you admitting you couldn't care less about actual racism as evidenced by your remarks on this thread
Yes you have. And you continue to purposely ignore the thousands of black men across this country who are in prison today for the exact same crimes Hunter Biden committed. Originally Posted by berryberry
I haven't ignored anyone. I've addressed the specific people you have mentioned. You're putting up a straw man again.

And yet anyone reading your posts on this thread knows you argued otherwise. You made excuse after excuse for him and the two standards of justice Originally Posted by berryberry
Anyone who's reading my posts and has a good command of the English language knows that I've simply proven that Hunter and Kodak fall at different places on the Federal Sentencing Guidelines due to their different criminal records.

Being honest would be you admitting you couldn't care less about actual racism as evidenced by your remarks on this thread Originally Posted by berryberry
I'm not the one who purposely shit on a Happy Juneteenth thread. You're pretending to care about racism just like you pretend to care about fairness in women's sports.
I haven't ignored anyone. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Wow - so you are saying in your mind the thousands of black men across this country who are in prison today for the exact same crimes Hunter Biden committed aren't anyone. Wow, that explains a lot.

You're pretending to care about racism Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

Nope - I called out the actual racism taking place here.

It is you who pretends with your false racism claims on other threads where it is politically convenient for you to do so. And yet on this thread, where actual racism has occurred to benefit your leftist Senile President and his scumbag son, you just look the other way. Just be honest and admit you couldn't care less about actual racism.
Exhibit A showing the two standards of justice: Hunter Biden lied on his Form 4473, there’s literally video evidence that he lied on his Form 4473 and Senile Biden's DOJ gave him a sweetheart deal not available to others who committed the exact same crime

Rapper Kodak Black was charged with the same crime of falsifying information on federal forms to buy four firearms at a Miami gun shop in May of 2019. He was sentenced to more than three years in prison stemming from that charge.

And Kodak Black isn't the only one being convicted. In April 2023, a woman in Iowa was sentenced to a year in prison for lying about her address and **** on Form 4473.

Even more egregious is that just last week, a woman in Virginia was charged with making a false statement on her 4473 because she had previously used ******. Important to note Virginia legalized ****** use two years ago. The Biden DOJ is sending the American people a clear message: "Rules for thee, not for me."

Thousands of black men are in prison for the same crime Hunter Biden committed

In addition, Form 4473 has been weaponized by the Biden DOJ & ATF through regulatory policy to create an illegal backdoor firearms registry.
And then there is this. After Hunter Biden lied on a federal firearm background check form (another crime for which he will avoid jail time) & his girlfriend/sister-in-law tossed the gun away in a dumpster by a school, he tried to blame some random Hispanics, calling them “prolly illegal:”

... Hmmm... might surely seem that Hunter could be a racist.

Though I might just find that hard to believe - as Hunter
was taking "grifter money" from many different nations:

China, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, and More!

Reckon it's hard to be racist and doing THAT.

We'll see if the two different systems of Justice
will catch up to him.

### Salty
House Oversight, Justice and Ways & Means Joint Statement

“Politicization and misconduct at the Department of Justice and IRS during the investigation into Hunter Biden reveal a two-tiered system of justice and unequal application of the law. According to whistleblower testimony, the Justice Department refused to follow evidence that implicated Joe Biden, tipped off Hunter Biden’s attorneys, allowed the clock to run out with respect to certain charges, and put tax-cheat Hunter Biden on the path towards a sweetheart plea deal. This is a mockery of the core American value of equal justice under the law.

“This weaponization of the federal law-enforcement power to benefit the Bidens adds to Americans’ growing mistrust in our institutions. If we are to remain a government of the people, by the people, and for the people, Congress has a duty to conduct rigorous oversight of this abuse of power and hold bad actors accountable. Our committees are pursuing a thorough investigation into this misconduct to deliver the transparency and accountability that the American people demand and deserve.”