WTF Happened at BDD Friday Afternoon

I was there this Friday afternoon. The buffet was pretty good but that nacho meat was spicy. I made the mistake of eating before I got a drink and my mouth was burning lol

I waved at the waitress and ordered a tall Voss water and was good then went back for seconds
is there a dress code at BDD? or can I wear short and T shirt like Chicas bonitas. I want to eventually check out this spot but want to be dressed for the occasion Originally Posted by nfhs04
Shorts and Tee's will be fine. I see that every time I go, which is not too often. Somewhat classy spot when compared to Chicas Locas Dallas, which does have a dress code, and will enforce it. Been stopped at the door a couple of times.
Shorts and Tee's will be fine. I see that every time I go, which is not too often. Somewhat classy spot when compared to Chicas Locas Dallas, which does have a dress code, and will enforce it. Been stopped at the door a couple of times. Originally Posted by BoneHome777
At BDD you can wear shorts but they have to have a belt like khakis or those golf type shorts. But any kind of shirt is fine

Yea I got stopped at Locas my first time there too. I got a regular girl I see at Locas now so I always keep a spare polo shirt and pair of jeans in my backseat lol