Out call question. Looking for providers perspective.

I am not Pitroom. I've asked several times for it to be respected. I'm asking again. I don't even know or care who pitroom is
I am not Pitroom. I've asked several times for it to be respected. I'm asking again. I don't even know or care who pitroom is Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck
http://thepitroombbq.com

However, I don’t think you can fit a rig in their parking lot for outcall to your sleeper cab.

Wait. That might be an overnight. Wonder what the market rate is?
^^Lol
http://thepitroombbq.com

However, I don’t think you can fit a rig in their parking lot for outcall to your sleeper cab.

Wait. That might be an overnight. Wonder what the market rate is? Originally Posted by Michael8219
Now this looks like a good place for lunch in a Big Truck .
NJ & LBG,
Oh go get dinner somewhere.
NJ, consider asking LBG to wear a Renfest style outfit.

Lets get back to advice for Travel Center meets. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
No No to Renfest style outfit
  • Busty
  • 11-15-2023, 06:49 PM
Op I feel your pain. I personally treat providers like liquid gold. If you have enough money to hobby you have enough money to go to her Incall or get a decent incall. Having a woman climb into your truck space is either disrespectful or a fetish. That's in an innocuous spot. At a truck stop? Cmon Sir Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck

Cmon Sir, get a nice room and I will get in the shower with you. The truck stop does have excellent food at some diners.
Busty I come back to this thread respectfully because i commented so im trying to answer legitimate responses. You are making yourself look really possessed by looking up any single word to tie me to someone. Borderline obsessed. I would say go hobby but from what I hear a mummy hooker pussy has seen more action than yours. Respectfully leave me alone. Op don't have a lady come to your semi.
I wonder if a lovely would consider a session on my motorcycle? The constant vibration in the rear seat is better than a vibrator come to find out. I had a girl friend ride with me before, she asked me to make a pit stop. I asked “do you need to pee” she said no, I’m all wet.
  • Busty
  • 11-15-2023, 08:08 PM
Cry us a river… @thehobby has spoken, truck stop not a good idea he wouldn’t do it

Pitroom, you are not fooling nobody lol and yes truck drivers are great! I personally don’t feel comfy doing truck stop dates either though! To be on topic… Originally Posted by Cendell M
I was responding to Cendell with her comment

Cmon Sir, get a nice room and I will get in the shower with you. The truck stop does have excellent food at some diners. Originally Posted by Busty
Me & Cendell just point out the facts, Sir
She made the first comment, I followed with the proof.
Some new girl shouldn't have to suffer doing an all nighter in a truck stop or a hotel for $200.
The obsession you have to take advantage of a woman that is gullible while you raw dog her is despicable.
OK,
Drifting way off the outcall to a travel center question.

Closing thread.