Reviw Specials? Yay or Nay!

Over the years, I have seen many providers who advertised a review special and have always written the review afterwards. I have also seen the ladies, not all of them tho, multiple times afterwards and paid the regular donation because she was good.

The big reason was some providers who give review specials figure that because they are not getting the full monty on the donation, they tend to also let up on the BCD service. I think the reasoning may be that if a guy pays more, she will offer more. I also know of lots of providers who give shitty service, at least to me, who get their full donation, but that is another subject.

The whole idea of a review special is to get your phone ringing, be it because you are new to the provider business, you have been out a while and have come back or you just want to add some new and hopeful regular clients to your base. Then, you need to do your best service for that client who comes to see you taking advantage of the special in hopes that since you and his first impression of you were so good that he would be more than happy to pay the regular rate to see you again and again in the near future.
Over the years, I have seen many providers who advertised a review special and have always written the review afterwards. I have also seen the ladies, not all of them tho, multiple times afterwards and paid the regular donation because she was good.

The big reason was some providers who give review specials figure that because they are not getting the full monty on the donation, they tend to also let up on the BCD service. I think the reasoning may be that if a guy pays more, she will offer more. I also know of lots of providers who give shitty service, at least to me, who get their full donation, but that is another subject.

The whole idea of a review special is to get your phone ringing, be it because you are new to the provider business, you have been out a while and have come back or you just want to add some new and hopeful regular clients to your base. Then, you need to do your best service for that client who comes to see you taking advantage of the special in hopes that since you and his first impression of you were so good that he would be more than happy to pay the regular rate to see you again and again in the near future. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I'm ready and willing! Can't wait to get things rolling on here!