why the Locked threads

When upstate needs a new mod, I'm going to ask Jusanotherdude and DickEmDown if would do it. Both from Houston.
Fritz ed again???
The Padre and/or TCGF would work well.
BigDeal, how do you know that "they got word from the spiderhole" about this thread? Originally Posted by dearhunter
fritz, how you respond to wakeup's statements to you is your call.........and whether I decide to have a "hr007xxx" conversation with you about your inability to follow the rules will be my call.......I was just curious how Bigdeal "knows" what he knows......ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
As you well know, I am not a member of the spider hole and do not ever want to be.
I do not know how bigdeal got his info but for me it came from boardman and Wakeup albeit indirectly...
It was not hard to put the two together with Wakeup's statements and boardman's signature line.
and it was just a guess on my part whom the provider was that 'got thrown under the bus' per Wakeup's statement.

But now I know!
Spider Hole sounds like fun. Can I join.
and it was just a guess on my part whom the provider was that 'got thrown under the bus' per Wakeup's statement. Originally Posted by ElumEno
According to "my" statement?? Think again Cochise...

I rarely give anything away...but I take shit all the damn time...
According to "my" statement?? Think again Cochise...

I rarely give anything away...but I take shit all the damn time... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Oh but YOU did.... it might have been one of your rare moments of weakness.

You see unlike others I do not have ALL day to sit at a computer and read every single post made.

So it
was not tell YOUR Statement about a provider being thrown under the bus and boardman's
"
Posted by three sides in the hole." that it became clear why all the sudden interest in thread in KC.

So welcome to Kansas City, I really do hope you have a nice stay.

You see unlike others I do not have ALL day to sit at a computer and read every single post made.

So it
was not tell YOUR Statement about a provider being thrown under the bus and boardman's
"
Posted by three sides in the hole." that it became clear why all the sudden interest in thread in KC.

So welcome to Kansas City, I really do hope you have a nice stay.

Originally Posted by ElumEno
three sides, hole?????? can one tell me more about this hole deal ????
three sides, hole?????? can one tell me more about this hole deal ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I do have to say that I like your sense of humor...
its sick, but thanks LOL

So it was not till [sic] YOUR Statement about a provider being thrown under the bus... Originally Posted by ElumEno
As I said...and I say once again...think again Cochise...I never said that...

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=13

Keep trying to convince us you're not wrong...it's bound to work pretty soon...
So it was not tell YOUR Statement about a provider being thrown under the bus and boardman's
"

Originally Posted by ElumEno
Just a point of order. The quote in boardman's sig line was originally posted to mod in the hole. I believe it was a couple of months ago. But ...
What's up with all the non-locals making comments on the KC board? We don't take kindly to your kind here!
I do bow to you......
I did make that mistake and seems like it is a night for me to be making apologizes!

Thank you for pointing that out to me and others.