Who was the tightest you've been with?

What ever happen to Larrisa? She retired? Originally Posted by DaChef
Larissa is one I regret I didn't see........ Originally Posted by kerwil62

Yeah, she retired and moved on.......won't be coming back.
Oh yeah!! Originally Posted by Monetluv
One day I hope to hear that softly in person.
was kari of houston the girl that did monster energy drink sessions? Originally Posted by wallstreet
Yup, bring a can as part of her fee? Tho didn't get to see her cuz she flaked during that time period, but finally saw her a couple times prior to her retirement. What amazing azz tho.
Michelle Rodriquez - very snug
Kylie for sure, so tight....
Kari of Houston. One of my all-time ATFs. Sweet memories. Originally Posted by blowpop
I tried for years to see her. we exchanged emails and talked on the phone and things seemed cool. After about 4 years she finally said yes, but only if I met her at a luncheon first. Turned out she couldn't deal with me being in a chair.
<<<<< TIGHT AND WET!!
<<<<< TIGHT AND WET!! Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky
I need proof! You do have a tight, sexy little body.
A stripper at Treasures I bumped uglieswith several times quite a long time ago. She still works there though and I might give up the name If you PM me. I have not done it with her since about 5 years ago. She was so tight it was like I was drilling a new pussy-hole. No matter how wet she was or how many times you spit on your dick you could not slip it in. You had to forcefully use your strength and hup muscles to get it in. And oh yes, make sure it does not fall out.
Beauty50 ..tight as a baby robins ass ..thats tight ..
brooklyn sky has a very tight backdoor
Elizabeth at Makeover
Anybody remember Perla?
Young Alexis....by a mile.

Like putting a Redwood through a keyhole.

Kinky Little Nikki was pretty tight a couple of years ago, most recent would be Katiya, reviewed her just last night.