Lets get this party started

Hello, all! I look forward to participating on our new forum here. Thank you for directing me here.

When one door closes, another one opens...
Wow! What a great avatar. Very pretty lady.
Word!
Ansley and PJ, now don't you make me blush so soon!!! Ansley, you are sexy~casual~chic in your avatar and PJ...you are...well, you are handsome as ever your avatar has been!

Very happy to be here,
Lynette
Like Snorwood, I was mostly a lurker on ASPD, but with occasional initiative to post.

I enjoyed reading the HDH forum, and I'm sure the new D&T section as well, it's a great area for subtle sexiness and a laugh about the world behind the curtain that we so much like to visit.

If any MODs are reading this, please consider creating an International or Rest of World section as well!! (I would be happy to post a few initial entries)

Looking forward to it.

NYC Flyer (formerly yankeeflyer)
Nice place you have here. Where do I put my things?
WTF -- I feel like chopped liver here....Is this the pick on alt board here Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Not quite yet.

Elisabeth
I see that foX is one the the mods. Originally Posted by Ansley
Just stop that right now, Ans! Wait, maybe overt flirting should be encouraged at this delicate time!!!

Elisabeth

If any MODs are reading this, please consider creating an International or Rest of World section as well!! (I would be happy to post a few initial entries)

Looking forward to it.

NYC Flyer (formerly yankeeflyer) Originally Posted by nycflyer
Another idea that got a lot of positive feedback on ASPD but was never executed was a General Travel forum to share experiences, best practices, ask for info etc.
Another idea that got a lot of positive feedback on ASPD but was never executed was a General Travel forum to share experiences, best practices, ask for info etc. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Hi everybody,
Alt, thats a great idea! I hope the mods are reading this.
Another idea that got a lot of positive feedback on ASPD but was never executed was a General Travel forum to share experiences, best practices, ask for info etc. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Completely agree. No doubt there are tons of tourism-related sites, but there is clearly a need for travel feedback that is more D&T-centric. Like hotels that have rooms with balconies. And private plunge pools. Or secluded beaches
Completely agree. No doubt there are tons of tourism-related sites, but there is clearly a need for travel feedback that is more D&T-centric. Like hotels that have rooms with balconies. And private plunge pools. Or secluded beaches Originally Posted by nycflyer
That sounds lovely, I like how you think. I LOVE being naked on a private beach frolicking in the sand and splashing in the waves with an audience of one and then having a drink on the balcony while watching the sun set.
I'm here. Gonna miss ASPD but if Ansly here then so am I.
Sounds like Ansley has a following.
That sounds lovely, I like how you think. I LOVE being naked on a private beach frolicking in the sand and splashing in the waves with an audience of one and then having a drink on the balcony while watching the sun set. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Dear Ans, then you must visit psvresort.com. It is delightful.