shave my balls please????????

Keep Amarica Beautiful...shave the balls! Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
lol amen!
Dee I love that avatar.
tucson
When it comes to shaving anything I recommend the following.

1) With a soapy wash cloth scrub the area that you want shaved.

2) Rinse.

3) With a mixture of olive oil and sugar scrub the area.

4) Let the sugar and olive oil soak for a few minutes.

5) Rinse.

6) Apply shaving cream ( I recommend something with aloe vera in it).

7) Then shave.

8) The procedures above should keep you smooth without too much irritation.

9) If you are prone to get bumps rub some powdery deodorant over the area after shaving.
I'd be too scared to shave someone else.
  • KYOT
  • 09-10-2012, 02:58 AM
Meh, I can't remember the last time I had a full bush. I have been manscaping since my late teens. I had a lady offer to shave me once. I didn't take her up on it, but I wouldn't mind.

I don't see it happening any time soon, I usually shave every day or 2 in the shower anyways. I won't see anyone now if I don't feel squeaky clean and well groomed.
I've had it done before and it can be quite sensual; especially if it's foreplay. I've had a woman shave not only my balls but also my cock and further down while she was wearing the strapon she intended to use on me "once I was all bare and ready to be taken with her cock." If it's simply keeping my cock and balls bare...I can do that myself.
Ive been trying to experiment with this cream called "magic - razorless cream shave" its colored white and teal-green, its supposed to remove hair without shaving, u just apply it, wait a couple of minutes and then wipe it off. I tried it once with mixed results. Got it at heb for all u south tx folks- i think i got mixed results because i didnt let it sit long enough, i have to admit that it does say to only use on beards. Still the prospect of being able to achieve a hairless ball appl bag without shaving or using my beard trimmer is tempting. So im going to try again and follow the directions better next time.

I try to trim my stuff otherwise itll become the amazon and i dont want to do that to my providers. Ever since i started seeing providers ive been cleaning myself up out of respect for them and their craft. Originally Posted by savak
Magic Shave stinks like hell, but it gets the job done depending on the thickness of the hairs.

I have shaved men and women's private areas. It takes a fair amount of trust, I must say.
If you're in Austin, try Tiffjay. She's never shaved me, but it is one of her regular services.
I have had mixed results with two others.
Magic Razorless Cream shave made for shaved heads
Nair used for womens legs
The Magic I purchased at Walgreen's. It did leave me with several bumps that I didn't care for. Some one mentioned a powder and I will hope they elaborate on that.
I used to trim, then started shaving bald, now I go get sugared, and love it. No razor burn, and stays bald for 2 weeks before any growth is noticed.
There is a proveider that manscapes me. She has clippers and razors. She shaves my chest back and cock and balls.
Where in the DFW area can I get "sugared" that sounds like what I would be interested in? PM me if you like.