Strapon Poll

Need a new one any takers, I'll use it on ya. Don't worry I'm gentle to begin with.Ask around.
DallasRain hit on my new fave above (05-24-2010, 11:55 PM). I've gone from a reliable 2 cup guy to a "maybe on a good day" 2 cup guy. Recently, after cup 1 and not much luck with revival, I asked if I could wear her strap-on for round 2. Note: I have not been on the receiving end of a strap-on and don't intend to .

She showed me how to put it on, actually she had to put it on me...careful not to get the boys caught in the rigging. A little saliva applied via BBBJ for lube and right into doggie (is it a BBBJ when it's a strap-on?). After a few minutes the game changed and I revived, it was a turn-on for sure....now what? 2 hard-ons at the same time....one real and one strapped on. Easy, we took the strap-on off, covered the real thing and commenced with activities that led to cup 2.

After cup 2 we (actually I) started talking about what, if anything, could be done with 2 hard-ons at the same time. While you're limp there isn't much interference with the strap-on (watch the boys!). Difficulty is when you get hard and the 2 interfere with other. She isn't into trips to Greece, but thought that may be a possibility with a willing partner. DP is definitely out, the strap-on prevents the real dick and the fake dick from getting close enough to each other.

Anyway, since DallasRain mentioned it.....I thought I'd write about my 1 experience. Looking forward to my next experience, if for nothing more than a new way to revive me for cup #2. It was fun using the strap-on...and I was actually bigger for a few minutes than I've ever been!
I haven't experienced that one...but I'm not dead yet! Any providers in Houston wanna do a virgin?
Tiffany, You would be amazed at how large a dong a male can take with practice and stretching. Originally Posted by enigma878
me likes 9 in and very thick. Also there is a toy called the LA Special...unreal feelings. It has a large head and what I call speed bumps down the shaft...Oh my!!
See my thread killer in making strapon play easier - any takers?