With EVERYTHING going on in the World, Obama Tweets a photo of himself today with Swashbuckler to celebrate Talk Lake a Pirate Day!

• WTF
  • 09-22-2012, 12:27 PM

If my most loyal client who pays all his bills on time comes a third of the way around the world and is in the same country in which I am in, I am going to reschedule my meeting at Chucky-Cheese, give him a call, and invite him to meet me wherever he wants to meet when he can ... if my trip to Disney Land needs to be shuffled I'll do that too ... RUDE! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Rude my ass. Israel gets more foreign aid than any other country. They are our biggest charity case. That SOB should not be trying to influence our Presidential elections and the tail should quit trying to wag the dog. Obama put him in his place. About fucking time , I say.
  • WTF
  • 09-22-2012, 12:29 PM
I NEVER watch Fox News, sorry. Obama tweeted it, not me. This is how he responds to world events. Stupid picture, incompetent President. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He did nit rweet it you twit.

Why do you lie?

Gary Johnson wants to know.
  • Annef
  • 09-23-2012, 05:24 PM
Did anyone notice that it wasn't until Annef's post #26 that any of you (including me) learned that it was a pic from 2009? I didn't even start this thread, and all of you are calling me a liar? All of you thought it was current. Bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Except Annef. She got it right.

It's still a stupid picture for the Obama campaign to tweet at this time. Or any time. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's not your fault. It's FOX news. They are ridiculous. Their manipulation of information is just unethical.
It's not your fault. It's FOX news. They are ridiculous. Their manipulation of information is just unethical. Originally Posted by Annef
and it is ok for NBC, CBS and ABC to give 3X the coverage to bho?