*** Official MOTHERFUCKING NBA 2012-2013 NBA THREAD***

3 hour power walk? Damn, only if our Texans had that kind of work ethic yesterday

Looking forward to tomorrow's slate of games, they look good.
3 hour power walk? Damn, only if our Texans had that kind of work ethic yesterday

Looking forward to tomorrow's slate of games, they look good. Originally Posted by TheDon
No I worked out 1 hour before then did a 3 mile of Power walk...My bad I must have said it all wrong Lol! (Two hours work out total for the day)

PICTURES>>>>>>>>>>>> Next....I took ALL week trying to "Create" pasties and dont think you will figure out HOW I made these but I did a bunch of pix, made a collage and saved and had fun with three main ones.I am not sure if I need to downsize yet but I did get creative and had my Blue Smurf Hair on..Lol! I am only 4'11 too!

Well I will post the collage and the 3 pix....This was like 4 parts:
Shopping all over
prepping to take them
taking them
Cropping and making them look decent to post
~Happy Holidays and HEAT and OKC tomorrow! WOWZERZ!
Had to use the logo and make these out of you will NEVER GUESS...................Anyway s I use a few props and here are sum pix....Sorry been supa busy and it took me til just now to finish up so I can lay down and wait for Santa to giv em my treats Lol!

Kinda scrared to watch the game though....I like both teams Lol!
Attached Images File Type: jpg Thunder Pasties Collage.jpg (35.5 KB, 80 views) File Type: jpg Thunder pic 1.jpg (9.4 KB, 78 views) File Type: jpg Thunder pic 2.jpg (7.5 KB, 78 views) File Type: jpg Thunder pic 3.jpg (9.4 KB, 78 views) File Type: jpg OKC_THUNDER_COLLAGE.jpg (38.0 KB, 79 views)

GOOD STUFF EB
  • Trey
  • 12-25-2012, 04:04 PM
You should use this one in ads. I like the little b balls and the blue hair is cool. Looks like the thunder is getting ready to play. Can they take the heat? (I know that was a lame pun whatcha gonna do)
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (22.1 KB, 66 views)
OMG! My stomach hurt BAD watching the Thunder try to stay on it last night! WOW! That Miami Heat was NOT letting the Thunder take it at ALL!

AWSOME and Supa Intense game! That Lebron was DEF on FIRE! Westbrook looked supa pissed slamming his hands down and using the "F" word Lol! I love seeing the curse words when they catch them on camera!

I really like both teams but I am still a Thunder fan so I gotta say they played a good game and missed like 2 three points at the very last of the game Ugh! We always have been known for being a "4th quarter" team Lol!
~EB~

It kinda made me feel like they were in the playoffs for a minute ....
  • Trey
  • 12-26-2012, 08:24 AM
Now the rockets beat the shit out of the bulls last night! That was cool I know rose is out but still our team won, and Jeremy didn't look like he should be making fried rice. Rockets MAY have a team that can do something. I do fear they crumble like old stale bread soon but right now they looked good. Also this was the first game I was able to see as it was on espn.

On a side note we are gonna need a redo with some rockets pasties before we let you come to houston!
DAMN! I sure hope Thunder pulls through this 4th quarter against the Mavs! UGH!
OKC had a scare last night, that was a crazy shot Collision hit at the buzzer though lol.

Pretty much sums up how the Mavs season has been.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Shyt! I LOVE YA HOUSTON (and Hardin) But 4th Quarter..................Getti n a little closer now Who is gonna win?
WOW! Last three OKC Thunder games were CRAZY! The Heat is gonna be a SCARY game Lol! I sure wanna come to Houston for Allstar

Hope you all are enjoying the games....I am ! My bday was the 16th and we beat Denver so that was another plus....Happy weeked and Monday Holiday peeps!
~EB~
Happy belated B-Day EB.

Looks like your Thunder edged out my Mavs again lol. KD with 52, Christ...
EB, I'm sure these past few nights haven't been stressful for you at all...

But at least this happened, this is great:

Squeak, squeak, swish. Squeak, squeak, swish. Squeak, squeak, clang.

It's sad to me that football season is almost finished and all we will have is basketball, hockey and golf to watch. Oh, yea. There's bowling, too. Come April will can add the DisAstros to our list.

Go Texans! Go Cowboys! Go Horns! Go Aggies! Can't wait for August!
What the fuck is happening to the Rockets???