Laney1 is the best I've ever seen. Really!

photo (2).JPG

photo (3).JPG

She's got the kind of look,
That defies gravity,
She's the greatest cook,
And she's fat free,
She's been to private school,
And she speaks perfect French,
She's got her perfect friends,
Oh, isn't she cool?
She practices Tai Chi,
She'd never lose her nerve,

She's more than YOU deserve,
She's just far better than ME........

I've never been put on a pedestal. And if I ever have been, it's never taken very long for someone to come by and knock me off. So don't bother, be unkind.
Leslie,

I will admit that your posting style can be annoying. It's nothing personal at all. The keyword is your style. Nothing to do with you as a person. I know I can be lumped in the heartless bastard category by some but I am not. If what you post is true, I wish you the best. What you are going through is no joke and I hope you find the peace and strength within yourself to be victorious. Suicide and mental disease is no joke.

All the best... sincerely,

sixx
btw... your pics are fucking hot'

sixx
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ng+Leslie+Lane
I agree...I am annoying. I retire, un-retire. I say goodbye, as I wave hello. And as I rub some gentlemen the wrong way, I seem to amuse and entertain others. But at least I'm consistent. Just read the thread above.

And thank you Suxx, for your very kind and sincere thoughts and concerns. If you ever have trouble sleeping at night I recommend you follow dr.'s orders and pop an Ambien. No really, it works wonders!! And don't believe what they say about the little side effects that are in small print the dr. may forget to tell you about. No...it won't affect you. Nope...not at all.

Umm, I've got a re-fill left. Want it? It goes great with wine!!!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ng+Leslie+Lane

Thank you Suxx, for your very kind and sincere thoughts and concerns. If you ever have trouble sleeping at night I recommend you follow dr.'s orders and pop an Ambien. No really, it works wonders!! And don't believe what they say about the little side effects that are in small print the dr. may forget to tell you about. No...it won't affect you. Nope...not at all.

Umm, I've got a re-fill left. Want it? Originally Posted by Leslie Lane 1
Suxx?

sixx
  • Carl
  • 11-10-2012, 07:07 PM
U is right next to I on the standard QWERTY keyboard. Take a look.

And thank you Suxx, Originally Posted by Leslie Lane 1
U is right next to I on the standard QWERTY keyboard. Take a look. Originally Posted by Carl
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sixx
i hate her more than anyone...yet i love her at the same time.
i would also rather give her a massage than recieve one.
Oh yeah, my mistake. I didn't mean "suxx" as in "sucks"......I meant to type "sixx". It's that mental disease I'm afflicted with. It's no laughing matter, It affects my typing.

At any rate, I just came back to show that I still look like my pictures. And thanks to the eye lift, forehead lift, mini facelift, botox, juvederm, chemical peels, and photo facials....I look just as good as any other 50 yr old woman out there. I've got at least a good year left in this great hobby of ours... before I get put out to pasture. So I won't be retiring anytime soon.

Umm...unless anyone knows of any sugar daddies out there?! Mine always seem to end up kicking the bucket before I get written in the will. I've got the worst luck!!

Oh, and to any future clients...I promise I am completely 100% sane. The Dr. has assured me that as long as I am kept away from anything sharp, flammable, or poisonous you will be safe in my presence.

OR DID HE?! Hmmm....

Now, no worries. I won't let the door hit me on the way out. See ya at the P411.
i hate her more than anyone...yet i love her at the same time. Originally Posted by Mr Blonde

I'm indifferent.
Glad to have you back Ms Lane. I'm free tonight. If you'd like to grab a nightcap, feel free to PM.
Oh, you must have forgotten. You may be free.... however I am not.

FOOL'S MATE
Attached Images File Type: jpg small hotel.jpg (57.7 KB, 271 views)
Oh, you must have forgotten. You may be free.... however I am not.

FOOL'S MATE Originally Posted by Leslie Lane 1
Too cute, though just a tiny bit redundant in a couple of ways wouldn't you agree?

Seriously though, I'm so glad that you PM'd me and we had the opportunity to sit down over a bottle of that Screaming Eagle Cabernet and admit our interest and attraction for each other. Describing me as, "acting like a 7th grade boy who's mean to the girl he likes", was a fair assessment I suppose. Again, I enjoyed your company, and I'm glad you leaned in for that goodnight kiss. I'm looking forward to the next.

Wait a minute! I just woke up, and I'm pretty sure this was just a dream. No PM from Ms. Lane, no miles on my car, and who in the hell am I kidding? Screaming Eagle Cab? I'm sure it's an amazing wine but there are wonderful alternatives at reasonable prices. Yeah, unfortunately it was only a dream....
  • Qziz
  • 11-11-2012, 10:06 AM
I think Ms. Laney found the perfect formula for putting up new posts. If she keeps attaching pics of herself to them I won't complain in the slightest!