MARSHALL, CHOOM, JD, COG, ETC.

What crawled up your ass Gizzy? I was just wishing my fellow Americans a Happy Thanksgiving. Kith and kin. All that shit, ya know?
Eat shit. Originally Posted by timpage
Succinct and to the point. As elegant as it is accurate.
Looks like ignoring Marshall made him go away like Freddie Krueger .

Hi Joe the lurker!!!
Hi Joe the lurker!!! Originally Posted by markroxny
Correction: Joe the Lurking Bloehard
Eat shit. Originally Posted by timpage
Thanks to Greenies, Literally...

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/forkin...ese_enviro.php
Thanks to Greenies, Literally...

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/forkin...ese_enviro.php Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
its not solyent green, its solyent brown!!! lol!
I predicted this, Timmy. I didn't want either candidate to win. The only thing that disappoints me about tonight, and I have said this several times, is that I don't get to see you libs crying over a Republican victory.

The election still doesn't change the fact that Obama is the most incompetent, biggest liar, most corrupt President in history. We'll see where we are in four years. Hopefully, the Republican party will fade away, and a new party based on Constitutional principles will take its place. I doubt it, but that's what we need. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It must really, really, really, really, really SUCK to be a StupidOldFart!
Actually it is pretty cool being me. I love my life and am about to get on an airplane to go visit the best grandkids in history! I wouldn't trade places with anyone. Sorry to disappoint you, BigTurd.
It must really, really, really, really, really SUCK to be a StupidOldFart! Originally Posted by bigtex
Classy , NOT.
Classy , NOT. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
There you have it, the truth is not always "Classy."
There you have it, the truth is not always "Classy." Originally Posted by bigtex
classy, NOT...
classy, NOT... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I see that Iffy has taken a page from his mentors (I B Crying's) playbook!
That's all we need an IBCrying copycat dipshit!
Have Marshall and Whirlyturd finally fallen on their swords as well? Have they run off with Joe Blow and Hating Kayla?

I think we ignored Marshall into oblivioin. If he doesn't get attention he doesn't want to play anymore. LOL.

So only COF, IBCryin and JD remain?

LOL
Have Marshall and Whirlyturd finally fallen on their swords as well? Have they run off with Joe Blow and Hating Kayla?

I think we ignored Marshall into oblivioin. If he doesn't get attention he doesn't want to play anymore. LOL.

So only COF, IBCryin and JD remain?

LOL Originally Posted by markroxny
You're a pretentious jackass, marks-rocks-with-pee. Whirly will be back! Kayla is honoring her bet in regards to the election, and no doubt it was PMs from the mods that have everything to do with the ChoomCzar's hiatus: not you, you pretentious-preening jackass.