Houston based photographer

Just a bump on the board. To remind ladies I am here to help Too. You don't mind do you Itchy?
I literally love working with him. Every lady I have ever brought to him raves about his professionalism, The way he makes them feel so comfortable and the quality of his work...Which speaks for it's self!

PLUS I wanted to show you some great work and a joint effort from Captiv8 Photography / Itchyfeet on the board.
His photography.... My studio shoot location. Same as on many of the other photos already posted in this thread.
Plus eventually websites and banners and avatars for these ladies.

Of course I don't mind and thanks or the kudos :-) Great work as usual, MagnificMedia!
Wedding season has kept this shutterbug busy and that does mean I've neglected my other duties; namely taking photographs of you lovely Houston based providers. Here's a shoot that I did this week. Location and design courtesy of Tia / MagnificMedia. Enjoy!!!

As usual, drop me a PM if you want to spruce up your showcase!

The angles are amazing ... and classy as well!
Wayne at Captiv8 was amazing ladies... I can't believe how easy and fun he was. Thanks Tia for the location and set design.

Here is a few other that I love from the shoot.

also my new site is superb! http://www.alwaysbelle.com
I am love what I'm seeing but I noticed I can't seem to find a price any where. Are prices custom depending on what you want?
I'm based in San Antonio but wouldn't mind coming to Houston for a shoot if that's ok with you.
Always Belle - the pleasure was all mine :-) Guys, these photos still don't do her justice!

Mistress Claire and Malaya - I've sent you both PMs.

cheers,
Wayne
The angles are amazing ... and classy as well! Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
Thanks...so very much.

And Wayne you are so kind...

I would drive hours to get to work with Wayne!
Thank goodness I don't have too...I plan on another shoot in about 90 days...