☃ CoOTiE ✿ ShOT ☃

Another brilliant idea! Although, MH and I haven't seen one another in a while... Once I get his attention I doubt we will do much talking. Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
Oh baby... we have much to do before we say too much. GOD I miss you Brit!!!
Actually MY MD told me this...

Government theories ? I was referring to MHnpost.

Stop reading into it so much and leave my Me Me out your mind! wOW, and for the record my name is DreamS... Not DreamZ, Hun!

Have a blessed day!

<3,

Miss Dreams

Perhaps you should see a MD to get the updates on the CoOTie Shot.
Oh baby... we have much to do before we say too much. GOD I miss you Brit!!! Originally Posted by MoonHowler
Silver tongued devil. Did you buy me something special to stuff in my stocking?!!
Silver tongued devil. Did you buy me something special to stuff in my stocking?!! Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
Oh, I got a stocking stuffer for you, baby!!!

Stop reading into it so much and leave my Me Me out your mind! wOW, and for the record my name is DreamS... Not DreamZ, Hun!

Have a blessed day!

<3,

Miss Dreams

Originally Posted by Miss Dreams

Oh! My apologies, blessed one. I didn't know Me Me was a forbidden topic. No more Me Me talk from me. Not a peep.

About the name... It's DreamS? With an S? Are you sure? If one were to refer to your email -- DreamZdocomeTrue69 -- Well, I'm sure you can see how I was confused. It's sorta misleading... I'll try to remember from here on but maybe you could change your email so things won't be so cloudy.

Per your request I will no longer read too deeply into anything you have to say. Does this rule apply to only me or should others not read deeply into your thoughts and opinions as well? Just trying to get an understanding. Lord knows we don't want another cat fight...

Why even look at me email!? Your not a client of mine...They seem to not be confused, been the same for Years, they have no issues. Luv my gentlemen! <3

I'm tired of your Drama and Rudeness.

Keep off my reviews, showcase and my phone. Thanks... Read your Dreamzy™
thread you started from before I got banned over your Drama, seems you read everything else of mine.

I am not changing my email for you... nor will I cat fight with a hater.

I started a thread with a complete different topic... COoTiE Shot!

Thanks for Hijacking MY Thread!

Not sure what your problem is...too much drama for me, not going to let you ruin my Blessings!

<3,

Miss Dreams

Oh! My apologies, blessed one. I didn't know Me Me was a forbidden topic. No more Me Me talk from me. Not a peep.

About the name... It's DreamS? With an S? Are you sure? If one were to refer to your email -- DreamZdocomeTrue69 -- Well, I'm sure you can see how I was confused. It's sorta misleading... I'll try to remember from here on but maybe you could change your email so things won't be so cloudy.

Per your request I will no longer read too deeply into anything you have to say. Does this rule apply to only me or should others not read deeply into your thoughts and opinions as well? Just trying to get an understanding. Lord knows we don't want another cat fight... Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany

Have a blessed day!

<3,

Miss Dreams

Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
Hun, Britt Britt and I thought that you really enjoyed a good conspiracy theory. You believed that silly one about us for the longest time...

And in all fairness, you were the one that first brought Me Me up publicly. Anyone is free to comment about the content of your public posts. If you don't want others commenting, then perhaps you shouldn't have posted it! Blah!

Try not to be so overly sensitive. We're all just having fun talking about CoOtiEs!

You know, I've never had a CoOtiE shot… but I think I might go get one now! You have inspired me. Kissy face! <3

Back On TOPics listed below with info about CoOTiE shot how contagious it can be for us providers and hobbyiest if you dont get yours today as well as every year!!

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/viruses/change.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza
http://textbookofbacteriology.net/th...Influenza.html

CHANGE!

<3,

Miss Dreams
Tease. Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany

I know how you hate to mess up your make-up
Protein, fights infection and is good for the skin. I have a PHD. Just ask me.

Back On TOPics listed below with info about CoOTiE shot how contagious it can be for us providers and hobbyiest if you dont get yours today as well as every year!!

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/viruses/change.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza
http://textbookofbacteriology.net/th...Influenza.html

CHANGE!

<3,

Miss Dreams Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
While we're having fun talking about Cooties, their prevention, government conspiracy theories regarding our health, etc., let's remember to be nice. The history of three contributors posting in the same thread is not a good one. If I have to be more explicit than that or you have trouble comprehending, you can pm me and I'll 'splain it to you before someone gets in trouble.
Ahhh... Thanks Mr Happy

Please close my thread when you get time.

<3,

Miss Dreams

While we're having fun talking about Cooties, their prevention, government conspiracy theories regarding our health, etc., let's remember to be nice. The history of three contributors posting in the same thread is not a good one. If I have to be more explicit than that or you have trouble comprehending, you can pm me and I'll 'splain it to you before someone gets in trouble. Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
Does this mean we cannot talk about the attributes of protein any longer?
Does this mean we cannot talk about the attributes of protein any longer? Originally Posted by maximus
Max! This thread may not last much longer!. A healthy dose of protein will most likely hold me over until I'm able to find a responsible MD who is willing to make house calls!! Would you do the honors? You'll need to act quickly. Please be considerate of both my hair and makeup. I'm in no mood to deal with Walgreens' bullshit today. Besides, DreamS (<<--I remembered!!) said that it hurt her little arm and I have a low threshold for pain. I'd like to spare my little arm the discomfort. Either way, I don't like the sound of dieing and I'm feeling a lot of pressure to act quickly.

Note: Regular rates apply.
Charge thm extra.