Question

Well if she is right, and we are all gay...I'm pissed about the money I've wasted on pussy. And I'm wondering why I would have a hard-on after looking at the dames4u showcase??
Maybe I should become dudes4u?
Something has obviously changed. Not long ago, on ERAPS, most folks would've been too afraid of a certain someone to criticize openly him or his site. And rare threads like this one would've instantly been hijacked by his lackeys who would've aggressively attacked anyone who dared disparage their dark master. I'm not looking to cause drama or dwell on TOS with these comments. Just saying that its a hopeful sign of a more open future for ECCIE and the Pittsburgh community which, believe it or not, is bigger than TOS. Originally Posted by dames4u
I've never shied away from criticizing him. I'm glad he got busted and hopefully he'll be taken down another notch or two. TOS sucks, same rehashed girls. If you joined that site in 2008 and never went on it again until now, you'd think you'd been in a time warp. The only difference is the girls are now 5 years older, 5 years more jaded and 5 years saggier.