FUNNY PICS and AVATARS

LAP
A few more images sized for avatars that I've collected recently...

I've never claimed to be an ass connoisseur, but that's just gross!!!
A few of my favorites
Attached Images File Type: jpg discreetaf7.jpg (50.2 KB, 75 views) File Type: jpg Closer.jpg (49.5 KB, 78 views) File Type: jpg doublestandardssign.jpg (18.2 KB, 76 views) File Type: jpg fattycop.jpg (44.0 KB, 78 views) File Type: jpg Fukitol.jpg (30.1 KB, 74 views)
A few more
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1023_1009.jpg (42.4 KB, 77 views) File Type: jpg Capture13%20%28600%20x%20451%29.jpg (48.3 KB, 76 views) File Type: jpg location.jpg (42.9 KB, 75 views) File Type: jpg endoftherainbow2wz4.jpg (23.3 KB, 79 views) File Type: jpg redneck_20limo.jpg (130.4 KB, 76 views)

Originally Posted by technicallygeek
My favorite music video.
I've never claimed to be an ass connoisseur, but that's just gross!!! Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
LOL!!!!!

You should have seen the context I discovered it in. I was searching for images for the next CILF poll, for the gal you nominated, i might add, and I clicked the thumbnail of what was supposed to be a really sexy and unique image of that celeb. . .

BOOM, that was blown up on my screen.

Some folks have a very twisted humor. . .and I thought that it would be appreciated here.

Now all we need is one of the smarter folks on here to take that, convert it into a clickable GIF that accomplishes the same thing.
Now all we need is one of the smarter folks on here to take that, convert it into a clickable GIF that accomplishes the same thing. Originally Posted by ANONONE
That kind of expertise is way above my head.