What excuses do you married men to get out of the house?

• l1lc
  • 07-12-2010, 03:06 PM
I hobby mostly during luch breaks since I can take 1-2 hrs. I ahve used the honey I'll be at the gym afterwork line before. That was until she showed up at the gym. Lucky for me I was actually at the gym that day.

Occasionally I will sneak out early on sunday mornings to go to work, but 6am on sunday morning is a bit difficult to find anyone awake. Originally Posted by monkmonk
*ahem*

I met this guy a while back who likes butt-crack-of-dawn appointments, so I am used to being up at that time, should anything 'arise' in the future.
I just play when I'm out of town without my SO or if my SO is out of town. That way I can relax and enjoy myself more.
Years ago, I told my lady that was going to help drop bombs on a small third world country and would be back in a month.

Partied my ass off in Eastern Europe. Came home worn out.

She never said a word.
Going to the GYM
I used to fish, so I tell the SO I'm going fishing, and all night is normal. Or to go hang with strippers.
I hobby mostly during luch breaks since I can take 1-2 hrs. I ahve used the honey I'll be at the gym afterwork line before. That was until she showed up at the gym. Lucky for me I was actually at the gym that day. Originally Posted by l1lc

At least you had a gym membership. Knew one fucktard that used the gym excuse. He did not have a membership and then the wife wanted to join and get in shape. Cost him a small fortune to get the membership and then add on the wife.