My Hobby Regrets : (

Oh no worries, I'm in town more than you know Originally Posted by Valerie
Not bugging Valerie more to find out when she is in town
So, # 1,4,5,7 and 8 have to do with Strip Clubs. Sounds like there are a couple of choices.

1. Spend $$ to $$$ at a strip club. Get drunk, pass out and wake up with blue balls because you didn't get laid.

2. Find a Lady on ECCIE or P411 from the 400 or so to choose from. Have a great romp in the sack, accomplishing what you set out to accomplish at the strip club.

A No Brainer for me.
Some of y'all need to meet Satin lol
  • Seedy
  • 03-31-2013, 07:50 AM
Some of y'all need to meet Satin lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
For real, the man is a legend.
We all let the little head do our thinking from time to time and it turns BAD most of the time- but I don't know how to keep it from happening.

I will say that I have walked out of 2 dates that were misrepresented badly by the provider even though little head was saying Stay! I politely told them why and quietly left with my $$ in MY hand. Those days before I found Eccie.
$1600 on Amex at strip club for about 30 secs of bbbj, not getting Alondra's cell phone number not walking out on fat BP bait ans switch. Not bad all things considered.
Not doing doubles with The Mia when I had the chance damn she was hot
Ripping up my lifetime VIP card for The Church...
Ripping up my lifetime VIP card for The Church... Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
DA Fuck is wrong with yo ass!!!

That's a face palm moment if I ever heard one lol
DA Fuck is wrong with yo ass!!!

That's a face palm moment if I ever heard one lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I'm a walking face palm moment. Did I mention giving up the free for life no ID required p411?
My regrets:

1) Not seeing "The Mia" in the day
2) Not taking a dump in Monica Fox's incall
I'm a walking face palm moment. Did I mention giving up the free for life no ID required p411? Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
Poor BNI!
Not seeing / doubling with The Mia was a true mistake... One I'm glad I didn't make! Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah.......
The Mia! <3