Shitstream media ratings down ... Hannity, Von Susteren and O'Reilly were better off a year ago

Poor ole gritsboy. He's now been reduced to coming in late to a thread and cheerleadling for his fellow Teawipe Libraritarians when they trot out the usual dissembling 75-degree off point "arguments."
Give Assup a break....he was only trying to spin failure into success.....what he does everyday in defense of Obama..
Idiot. My ass is in great shape.

Nobody successfully refuted the point of my post. Just tried to do an apples and oranges comparison. Great job.

You, on the other hand, Whiny you lying sack of shit, are on the record saying Nixon was impeached and Obama killed 4,000 innocent children. You ran from both statements without a shred of proof.

Lying sack of shit.

You can't dodge the truth, no matter how you try to spin the facts. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There's no "apples to oranges comparison" to it, you lying golem fuck. Your OP was refuted with quantifiable data, and it's your dumb golem ass that is spinning lies. But that's the norm for you, and that's why your dumb golem ass was elected:

Poor ole gritsboy. He's now been reduced to coming in late to a thread and cheerleadling for his fellow Teawipe Libraritarians when they trot out the usual dissembling 75-degree off point "arguments." Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
The cited data is point-on and directly refutes the OP, Randy4Andy. Furthermore, the cited data is substantive, whereas your lame-ass opinion is as non-substantive as it is bogus.
Please explain yourself, IBCorpy?

Original data was factual. what you came back with may also have been factual, but unrelated.

Did Fox News suffer a drop in ratings over the period of time stated in OP? YES OR NO? YES OR NO?

where is the lie? We're is the spin? It's not there. You just don't like the data presented.

why am I even bothering to try and explain any of this to you again, you self-admitted, hypocritical, shit swallowing swine?

Typical Corpy argument. Spew shit. Wallow in it. run away. Repeat.
Poor ole gritsboy. He's now been reduced to coming in late to a thread and cheerleadling for his fellow Teawipe Libraritarians when they trot out the usual dissembling 75-degree off point "arguments." Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
+1

Never let the truth get In the way of a post count.
Original data was meaningless................... ..............
Well then there's no debate at all, is there, Whirlytard?

BTW -- I trust Huffington a bit more than I trust YOU!
That is funny coming from the serial Sandbox poster with more than 11,500 posts to his credit.........

+1

Never let the truth get In the way of a post count. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Original data was meaningless; like your 11,500 posts that preceded it...........
I trust the Huffopost to provide meaningless factoids too...........

Well then there's no debate at all, is there, Whirlytard?

BTW -- I trust Huffington a bit more than I trust YOU! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Please explain yourself, IBCorpy?

Original data was factual. what you came back with may also have been factual, but unrelated.

Did Fox News suffer a drop in ratings over the period of time stated in OP? YES OR NO? YES OR NO?

where is the lie? We're is the spin? It's not there. You just don't like the data presented.

why am I even bothering to try and explain any of this to you again, you self-admitted, hypocritical, shit swallowing swine?

Typical Corpy argument. Spew shit. Wallow in it. run away. Repeat. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Shitstream media ratings down ... Hannity, Von Susteren and O'Reilly were better off a year ago Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There's your lie, you dumb-ass golem fuck!

Fox News, the No. 1 cable news network, has seen its ratings increase as news of Obama's scandals have developed. . . .Fox News has seen its ratings rise year-to-date by 31 percent in total day viewership and 17 percent in its primetime audience.

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/msnbc...#ixzz2UDfTbEKW

There's the direct repudiation of your dumb-ass golem fuck lie, you dumb-ass golem fuck!
You mean AssUp's claim that Fox was "trending down" isn't true ????????????????

There's the lie, you dumb-ass golem fuck!

Fox News, the No. 1 cable news network, has seen its ratings increase as news of Obama's scandals have developed. . . .Fox News has seen its ratings rise year-to-date by 31 percent in total day viewership and 17 percent in its primetime audience.

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/msnbc...#ixzz2UDfTbEKW

There's the direct repudiation of your dumb-ass golem fuck lie, you dumb-ass golem fuck! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You stupid fucking idiot... Last time I looked the story posted in OP dealt with a twelve month trend. Year to date is 5 months plus.

what about this do you NOT understand?

THe time periods are NOT the same. and this story is about the year-long drop in rating for FOX.

This is a calendar. Notice there are 12 months on it. Not 5.

You just don't get it, do you? But why would you, you self-admitted, hypocritical, shit swallowing Swine. You still support Mark Sandord? Oh yeah, you cut and run on that one too.

Can't win this one, redneck. Can't win any of them in fact. Nobody will get on the stage with you because you reek of your own excrement.

Did Fox's ratings drop for the programs in question over the period cited in OP? YES OR NO? Thats a simple fucking question, even for a drooling, inbred, banjo p,aging hillbilly like you.

Answer that question and we can continue playing. otherwise, class is dismissed.

Nice touch Whirlytard. all caps all red. You should try that in your next thirty or forty threads about the same subject. Maybe someone will pay attention. Your choir is leaving the pulpit, preacher.

Precisely for asinine statements like your last post. OP doesn't discuss the trend in fox News' ratings. It discusses Fox News ratings performance. Not what the "trends" are but what HAPPENED. PAST TENSE. MATTER OF RECORD.

Feel free to start another hysterical thread on that, too!
You stupid fucking idiot... Last time I looked the story posted in OP dealt with a twelve month trend. Year to date is 5 months plus.

what about this do you NOT understand?

THe time periods are NOT the same. and this story is about the year-long drop in rating for FOX.

This is a calendar. Notice there are 12 months on it. Not 5.

You just don't get it, do you? But why would you, you self-admitted, hypocritical, shit swallowing Swine. You still support Mark Sandord? Oh yeah, you cut and run on that one too.

Can't win this one, redneck. Can't win any of them in fact. Nobody will get on the stage with you because you reek of your own excrement.

Did Fox's ratings drop for the programs in question over the period cited in OP? YES OR NO? Thats a simple fucking question, even for a drooling, inbred, banjo p,aging hillbilly like you.

Answer that question and we can continue playing. otherwise, class is dismissed.

Nice touch Whirlytard. all caps all red. You should try that in your next thirty or forty threads about the same subject. Maybe someone will pay attention. Your choir is leaving the pulpit, preacher.

Precisely for asinine statements like your last post. OP doesn't discuss the trend in fox News' ratings. It discusses Fox News ratings performance. Not what the "trends" are but what HAPPENED. PAST TENSE. MATTER OF RECORD.

Feel free to start another hysterical thread on that, too! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the dumb-ass golem fuck that started a thread citing dated data to support your ignorant contention, you stupidly-ignorant golem reprobate. Your profound, stuptifying ignorance is one of the reasons your dumb golem ass was elected to be:

Regarding the "Sandord" (You still can't spell "Sanford" correctly, can you, you ignorant, illiterate golem fuck?) versus Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator comparison, you dumb-ass golem fuck, your ignorant, illiterate golem ass still hasn't mastered simple, fundamental facts:

Every network saw its ratings drop from 2012, a politics-heavy election year that was guaranteed to spike audiences. In primetime, Fox News suffered the biggest plunge, falling 33 percent from its 2012 numbers. CNN fell a nearly equally precipitous 28 percent, while MSNBC dropped 4 percent. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
People got more important things to watch now. The Voice and American Idol started new seasons this spring.