Obamas snooping excludes mosques

Is this a multiple choice question, BSwine?

Where's the poll identifying how many cocksuckers suck cock?
  • CJ7
  • 06-15-2013, 11:01 PM
You still don't get it! CBJ7, you are funnier than hell! Stupider too, but funnier!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I get it asshole, what you don't get is Im kicking democrat sand on shitheads like you ..

two polls, errr terms worth .. you want a poll, look in the oval office

sort of a sarcastic joke , get it dumbass
Ah, CBJ7. You inability to comprehend even the simplest of concepts makes you VERY entertaining!

• CJ7
  • 06-15-2013, 11:24 PM
Ah, CBJ7. You inability to comprehend even the simplest of concepts makes you VERY entertaining!

if I need to put my eos disclaimer on my comments (like I did before) to help stupid shits like you, raise your hand ..

deal?
Hanoi thinks he won another one. His senility is showing stronger every day.
Whiny Jane is truly one fucked up individual. Gets his ass handed to hi day in and day out and claims victory.

I'm almost of the opinion that he and Corpy are one In the same ... Cut, paste and insult.
Total load of bollocks...
The NSA leak of the FISO orders about obtaining phone records was the "TIP" of the iceberg. They are listening to whatever they think is important.

I don't think it is administration specific, either. I would be 99% surprised if every mosque in the country was NOT bugged. The Intelligence committee is paranoid and thinks that they can do anything under the auspices of "national security". It is their job and they think they are not doing anything unconstitutional or illegal.

Since 9/11 and the Patriot act, many Americans were extremely willing to give up their privacy for safety. Now some people are re-thinking that position, especially since they feel complacent since there hasn't been anything like 9/11 in the last 12 years.
  • CJ7
  • 06-20-2013, 01:49 PM
The NSA leak of the FISO orders about obtaining phone records was the "TIP" of the iceberg. They are listening to whatever they think is important.

I don't think it is administration specific, either. I would be 99% surprised if every mosque in the country was NOT bugged. The Intelligence committee is paranoid and thinks that they can do anything under the auspices of "national security". It is their job and they think they are not doing anything unconstitutional or illegal.

Since 9/11 and the Patriot act, many Americans were extremely willing to give up their privacy for safety. Now some people are re-thinking that position, especially since they feel complacent since there hasn't been anything like 9/11 in the last 12 years. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire

how do you bug a mosque for cell phone usage?
  • Doove
  • 06-20-2013, 04:10 PM
The funny thing is, CBJ7, you don't even realize how stupid your response to JD's question is.

You still don't get it! CBJ7, you are funnier than hell! Stupider too, but funnier!

• CJ7
  • 06-20-2013, 04:48 PM
question still stands, how do you bug a mosque for cell phone usage?

anyone?
how do you bug a mosque for cell phone usage? Originally Posted by CJ7
I'm sure the NSA has RF devices that can detect cell phone signals.

Put one with a short range in or near a mosque and you know who is using one in the mosque.

Alternatively, if you have cell phone metadata from the cell tower(s) near the mosque, you can probably triangulate transmission directions back to the mosque. That method is more complex and less accurate, but it can be done.
I wasn't talking about just the cell phones, although the technology to turn any cell phone into a listening device is supposedly one of those many "intelligence tools" those 3 letter agencies have access to. Good ole fashion but newer technology listening devices are probably in the mosques.

My point is: If they have the technology, they will use it.
Unlike IBM who had great technologies and products sitting on storage shelves for years while they failed to lead the personal computer industry.
  • CJ7
  • 06-21-2013, 01:39 AM
then we're in agreement mosques are being given attention unlike the op indicates..

thanks, I knew that
then we're in agreement mosques are being given attention unlike the op indicates..

thanks, I knew that Originally Posted by CJ7

It is mind-blowing to me the number of people that trust the government wouldn't do this even if the technology exists to do so...