The Germans finally get it why can't you?

I got the balls to meet you for a drink anytime you lil fence sitting monkey.

Originally Posted by WTF
Sorry, the places I go have standards. I'd hate to have you waiting outside.
Sorry, the places I go have standards. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What kind of standards do you have while sitting on a fence 24/7?
  • WTF
  • 06-23-2013, 08:18 PM
Sorry, the places I go have standards. I'd hate to have you waiting outside. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I wouldn't mind having a drink with you in your favorite gay bar.
You see, that's the difference between us, WikiPostingFraud. When I mention standards, you think "homo". But when I mention standards, I think "class". That's why I can't take you where I go, but you can get into any homo bar in the country.
  • WTF
  • 06-23-2013, 09:37 PM
You see, that's the difference between us, WikiPostingFraud. When I mention standards, you think "homo". But when I mention standards, I think "class". That's why I can't take you where I go, but you can get into any homo bar in the country. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No , I think 'gay' when you mention your standards...

But I realize you are scared to have a drink with me and will make up any 'standard' excuse.
Not scared. You are just not trustworthy, and you are a liar. And your mentality is not great enough to make you interesting. Nothing personal, you're just a jackass of the first order.
  • WTF
  • 06-23-2013, 09:54 PM
You post back and forth with a jackass?

what does that make you?
  • CJ7
  • 06-23-2013, 10:56 PM
You see, that's the difference between us, WikiPostingFraud. When I mention standards, you think "homo". But when I mention standards, I think "class". That's why I can't take you where I go, but you can get into any homo bar in the country. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

standards? lmao

standards that wont allow you to post anything but cartoons and articles from every junk ass web stie on the net... like the theendsnear,com

your standards rank right up there with your credibility , or should I say down there?
From 200,000 to 4,500...how the times have changed. The German people have seen throught the charade and have decided that glorifying a demagogue and his thugs once this last century is enough. Now if only black people and some idiots on this site could get it.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/06...ion-in-berlin/

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/20/wo...many.html?_r=0 Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Once again, you don't get it.

200,000 showed up for an "open" speech with no limits on attendance.

200,000 is @ 7.5% of the @3.4 million people (residents of Berlin) who could/might attend.

In the "closed" or invited audience, 4500-6000 out of 6000 possible attendees showed up.

Or 75%-100% of people who could/might attend.

I didn't see a single comment in either link supporting anything other than the numbers you quoted. Not a single one.

Views but no comments....I smell fear in the air. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No, wrong again.

It's just that we can shred or destroy anything you post at our leisure.

But you knew that.

Quag, that is why I had TWO citations. One said 6,000 and the other said 4,500. So you can kiss my ass. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
jdouche-bag scores a point right before he should have conceded the post was false. Instead he launched into a personal story with a function similar to but nowhere near as effective as Dr. Zoidberg emptying his ink sac to cover his retreat.

Having been involved in politics myself I understand the "ticket" angle. You, apparently, don't. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The ticket angle still has nothing to do with the story.
Let me tell you a true story how it works.
In 1992 I was living in Jacksonville, FL. Governor Clinton was campaigning for president. They announced that an OPEN townhall meeting was going to happen at one of the local TV stations. The commericial told everyone to come and ask a question. I figured what the hell. I arrived a couple of hours ahead of time and found out that a ticket was needed to get in. I asked where do you get a ticket. I was told that from that woman over there. I went to that woman over there and she said she had tickets. She wanted to see some ID and she had a list of registered DEMOCRATIC voters in Duval County. I told her that I was a registered independent. She slapped the book shut and said that no tickets were available. I told her about the radio ad and she said this event was for democrats only. I told her that was false advertising and illegal. She said that it was not her problem and if I didn't move along then the Secret Service would detain me (a threat!). I hung around the edges and saw Skippy (steponallofus) having everyone line up and giving them index cards. They were supposed to put their questions on the cards. Further down the line they picked up the cards (while the voters still stood in line with a temperature of 95 degrees. Later it was revealed that the cards were handed back to certain people and were told to ask the rewritten question EXACTLY how it was written on the card. Afterwards, the TV station put on a BBQ for Clinton while outside the perimeter there were more protesters than there were supporters. You all watched the finished product on TV that night. It was broadcast nationwide.
A couple of weeks earlier I was working downtown when George H. W. Bush came to the Landing. From my vantage point at a parking garage I could see close to 100,000 people waiting for the president. That same TV station reported that "a few thousand people" showed up for the rally and presented strategically presented video to show a small crowd. Didn't get to see the actual rally as the Secret Service ran us out for security reasons.

That's right. The Secret Service detail of a conservative republican President determined you were a threat to the security of the President/Commander in Chief of the United States.

Your name went in the file more than 20 years ago.

I think Mel Brooks had it right; Tickets! tickets! We don't need no stinking tickets! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Other than nothing to do with the OP, you claim a guy from a small town in Kansas can tell when there are 100,000 people at an event?

Now we know how you arrived at your claimed high IQ and your 6 inch dick as well as where those way high estimates come from.

You.

You could always research the topic and the story and try, TRY, to prove that I was wrong in my personal story. You can't, but you can try. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Who cares?

That story is as relevant to the OP as the story of you losing your virginity to that motorcycle gang the night before you went into the service.
You are just not trustworthy, and you are a liar. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Spoken by the same "LIAR" (Hanoi COG) who openly admitted the following on these pages:

"I lied!"

Not only is Hanoi COG the most Anti-American poster in this forum, he is also a self admitted liar.

Mr. Pot, I would like to introduce you to Mr. Kettle!

Bottom line: Hanoi COG previously lost all credibility in this forum with an open admission that he lied. Apparently, Hanoi COG is desperately searching for another poster for him to wrestle in the mud with.

Normally a batter gets 3 strikes while up to the plate. In this instance it's two strikes and Hanoi COG is OUT!
  • WTF
  • 06-24-2013, 06:22 AM
Once again, you don't get it.

200,000 showed up for an "open" speech with no limits on attendance.

200,000 is @ 7.5% of the @3.4 million people (residents of Berlin) who could/might attend.

In the "closed" or invited audience, 4500-6000 out of 6000 possible attendees showed up.

Or 75%-100% of people who could/might attend.

I didn't see a single comment in either link supporting anything other than the numbers you quoted. Not a single one.

No, wrong again.

It's just that we can shred or destroy anything you post at our leisure.

But you knew that.

jdouche-bag scores a point right before he should have conceded the post was false. Instead he launched into a personal story with a function similar to but nowhere near as effective as Dr. Zoidberg emptying his ink sac to cover his retreat.

The ticket angle still has nothing to do with the story.

Other than nothing to do with the OP, you claim a guy from a small town in Kansas can tell when there are 100,000 people at an event?

Now we know how you arrived at your claimed high IQ and your 6 inch dick as well as where those way high estimates come from.

You.

Who cares?

That story is as relevant to the OP as the story of you losing your virginity to that motorcycle gang the night before you went into the service. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

JD tries to compare 4500 vs. 200k with no context , then when the context is added that exposes his distortion, he tries to shift the focus to some personal story of his that has nothing to do with his original falsehood.

I'm suprised some student in JD's class hasn't beat the lying shit out of him. I know I would have and then demanded the college give me back my money. My guess is the college wants to fire his ass but JD is hiding behind some teachers union, the same ones he so despises.