Is Whirlytard that desperate for attention or is he just a DICK?

Drop like a rock!
Is Whirlytard that desperate for attention or is he just a DICK? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I do not believe that anyone answered your 2 questions.

Question #1: Is Whirlytard that desperate for attention?

Yes

Question #2: Is Whirlytary just a DICK?

Yes

Anything else you want to know?
[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1053307917]Dumbest motherfucker on ECCIE. No wonder you were a single parent... Probably not even yours!

Ladies and gentlemen ... SIMPLE JACK!

you Fool, NEVER,NEVER...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo&list
What's amazing is that most posters know how to embed YouTube video into a post. Simple Jack just posts a links, assuming we ALL are going to take the time to view his ridiculous cut and post search result.

My guess is that your click through rate is somewhere around 8-10%, Simple Jack.

A very feeble and ineffective attempt at branding.

Unlike this!

if you embed the youtube post in the large scale HD it only shows up as a link on a iphone or droid.
You think that's the issue with Simple Jack?
Certainly isn't the issue with LOOKATME-away...
Keep calling attention to my posts; I really appreciate it;

And it is sooo damn easy to target Obama and his incompetence........don't ya think ?

The guy hasn't gotten anything right since he has been in office:

Obamacare, Iran, Egypt, Benghazi, IRS, Fast N Furious, wow........what a buffoon.

Let me take the opportunity to another example of Democrats fucking the taxpayer up the ass:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=780108 Originally Posted by Whirlaway
As he notes himself....drama queen and attention whore. Why does anyone bother feeding this fucking pathetic ignorant troll?
  • CJ7
  • 07-08-2013, 11:30 AM
As he notes himself....drama queen and attention whore. Why does anyone bother feeding this fucking pathetic ignorant troll? Originally Posted by timpage

maybe they didn't get the PDFTT company memo I sent out
if you embed the youtube post in the large scale HD it only shows up as a link on a iphone or droid. Originally Posted by JCM800
Thanks
[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1053325880]What's amazing is that most posters know how to embed YouTube video into a post. Simple Jack just posts a links, assuming we ALL are going to take the time to view his ridiculous cut and post search result.

My guess is that your click through rate is somewhere around 8-10%, Simple Jack.

A very feeble and ineffective attempt at branding.

Here Yppay Rider a version even you can see

I know the movie, Simple Jack. You fucked up on this one, big time. You will forever be Simple J-j-j-jack.

Duuuhhhhhhh!
  • CJOHN
  • 07-08-2013, 05:20 PM
Dont you mean SIMPLY JACK

SIMPLY - COOK YOUR OWN FOOD
JACK - BP OR OIL SPY

Dipshit #
  • CJOHN
  • 07-09-2013, 09:12 AM
Dont you mean SIMPLY JACK

SIMPLY - COOK YOUR OWN FOOD
JACK - BP OR OIL SPY

Dipshit # Originally Posted by CJOHN
Ttt
Is there a bigger racist on the board than Whirlyturd?

I am sure glad President Obama isn't from Texas ... The Democratic minority scum would be killing each other every day if he was!

so glad to get the daily Chicago ghetto report. I'd like it better if Whirlyturd was up there sending in live reports, wouldn't you?