Limited GFE....WTF!!!!

Good point cg00

We have been caught up in marketing.

Used is used - its not Pre-Owned.
And we have a WINNER!!!!!

Thanks cg00
You guys are way too nice to the scammers.

Limited, Lite, Safe. It is all an advertising SCAM. Most of us want GFE. That to most of us includes the basics that you do with your girlfriend. I don't know one person who has a girlfriend that requires CBJ or no DFK. And yes attitude and demeanor during the session is the last ingredient. If the activities are there but you are rushed or she is standoffish, it ain't GFE.

Someone who is not GFE is only tricking you into thinking you are getting GFE. I've read some reviews and ads for the same girl and the only GFE part is the boinking nothing else I would do with a GF. It is like getting Fat Free food but finding out it is only half the fat of the extra fat products.

I miss the good old days when GFE was GFE and you didn't have to compromise the meaning of the word so some can use it in their advertisement and get away with it. It has been a decade since I've first saw this abused acronymn. I find most of us still agree on the original meaning. The rest of you are just fooling yourself or trying to fool others. Originally Posted by cg00
having been in hobby for 15 years i totally agree with cg00 view point. well done
i think a true Girl Friend Experience depends on the chemistry between the two of you...not meaning as in looks, age, etc
but in how passionate the session is....
if you there for 30 mins and ive never seen you and we dont get to know each other a little bit its kinda hard to have the true gf experience.
mainly cause there are a billion questions running through a providers head...like how long does he want a bbbj or how many postitions does he like etc
but if you a regular or a newbie that schedules an hr and allow that ten mins to get know something about each other that makes us both feel so completely comfortable with each other im all about the bbbj and dfk, etc
no questions run through my head with a regular cause i already know what to expect from your end so i can be more passionate more involved with you

i hate 15 mins or hhr just because im not good with the gfe, but give me an hr i be all the girlfriend you want....lol
how long does he want a bbbj or how many postitions does he like etc Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Those two are easy, until I squirt and am completely drained or ask to swap. Stopping to ask ruins the repetition/rhythm needed for an intense O.
doley noted Combustion
[quote=boardman;509127"Safe GFE"
Are we really going there?[/quote]

Does that mean that "Full GFE" would be "gross"???
Does that mean that "Full GFE" would be "gross"??? Originally Posted by ratboy jam
No "gross" would be "Full PSE" to some people - maybe. This "limited GFE", "GFE", etc. is really silly anyway. Each and every client will have his own interperatation of what GFE is. Some guys think that it means BBBJ. To others who don't care that much about the BJ it could mean could mean LFK or DRK during the session. Or maybe lots of eye contact and hugging. Bottom line is what does the provider think that limited GFE or GFE means. That is all that is important and there is only one way to find that out - TOFTT. And sadly even in that case YMMV.
You guys are way too nice to the scammers.

Limited, Lite, Safe. It is all an advertising SCAM.

Someone who is not GFE is only tricking you into thinking you are getting GFE. Originally Posted by cg00
I totally agree.
I thought GFE meant TUMA.....
In some neighborhoods, YEP.