I can't afford a Nashvegas provider, alas...

For God's sake do. Convince her that she's missing nothing by never seeing me as long as she lives.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Never!!! No such luck!
Never!!! No such luck! Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
I can but hope...

Cheers,

bcg
Sweetie, you can have all the time you want! Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Abbey, I think between Mike1701 and me we can keep you busy.
Abbey, I think between Mike1701 and me we can keep you busy. Originally Posted by Balls25
Wow! Talk about a deadly duo! But what a way to go!
You should just become a pimp. You would be the most reputable pimp on ECCIE...if that means anything. HA. You could sell your pussy and eat it too.

I fail to see why you hold me in such high regard... but don't think I don't appreciate the attention.

Cheers,

Lol. I can see BCG as a Lot things, but pimp is not one.

You should just become a pimp. You would be the most reputable pimp on ECCIE...if that means anything. HA. You could sell your pussy and eat it too.
Originally Posted by heidilynnla
Lol. I can see BCG as a Lot things, but pimp is not one. Originally Posted by Sonoman
I agree! Also, he's too honest and direct.
A long time ago (though not, regretfully, in a galaxy far, far away) I made a disastrous career mistake, and went to law school. I compounded that mistake by not dropping out, and then made things exponentially worse by actually malpracticing law for almost ten years.

During that ten year period, I often thought about becoming a pimp, mostly because it is a much more honorable and decent profession than practicing law. But, ultimately, I'm not suited for that lifestyle; I don't look good in pimpwear (indeed, I'm not going to beg the question that I look good at all, because I don't) and I don't want to drive a Cadillac with ermine seatcovers.

Now, in my debauched youth, I did spend more time than anyone ought in various strip clubs in the metro St. Louis area, and a number of dancers I got to know pretty well (though sadly, I got to know none Biblically, much to my regret) thought I would be an ideal strip club owner, and they wanted me to buy out the owner of the club they danced at (somehow, I think my idea of paying them wages rather than having them work for tips only had something to do with that). Sadly for them, after two divorces and generally mismanaging my finances, I didn't have the capital to make an attempt at that...

It would have certainly have made for an interesting "alumnus profile" article in my law school's alumni magazine...

Cheers,

bcg
A long time ago (though not, regretfully, in a galaxy far, far away) I made a disastrous career mistake, and went to law school. I compounded that mistake by not dropping out, and then made things exponentially worse by actually malpracticing law for almost ten years.

During that ten year period, I often thought about becoming a pimp, mostly because it is a much more honorable and decent profession than practicing law. But, ultimately, I'm not suited for that lifestyle; I don't look good in pimpwear (indeed, I'm not going to beg the question that I look good at all, because I don't) and I don't want to drive a Cadillac with ermine seatcovers.

Now, in my debauched youth, I did spend more time than anyone ought in various strip clubs in the metro St. Louis area, and a number of dancers I got to know pretty well (though sadly, I got to know none Biblically, much to my regret) thought I would be an ideal strip club owner, and they wanted me to buy out the owner of the club they danced at (somehow, I think my idea of paying them wages rather than having them work for tips only had something to do with that). Sadly for them, after two divorces and generally mismanaging my finances, I didn't have the capital to make an attempt at that...

It would have certainly have made for an interesting "alumnus profile" article in my law school's alumni magazine...

Cheers,

Now, bcg, as a former strip club employee, I can agree that you would be much more suited to that role. But dancers nowadays are independent contractors; they pay the club rent to use their facilities. That's why they can drink, whereas other employees can't.

I'd work for you

xoxo
Now, bcg, as a former strip club employee, I can agree that you would be much more suited to that role. But dancers nowadays are independent contractors; they pay the club rent to use their facilities. That's why they can drink, whereas other employees can't.

I'd work for you

xoxo Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Well, that's not the way I'd run my establishment. I suppose that means that the ladies could do much better by working for themselves and being able to drink on the job. On the other hand, I do remember the complaints that some ladies had at being abused by that system.

If those inconsiderate bastards would stop winning my 9 digit Powerball/MegaMillions jackpots, I'd buy myself a club and put my scheme into practice (just as a tax shelter, as I'm sure, as shitty a businessman as I would be, that it'd lose money hand over fist...).

Cheers,

bcg
I have no idea how I stumbled across this thread (OK, I have an idea) but this is, by far, the best thread on any forum on any topic that I have ever read. It has everything you could want...beautiful women, witty banter, positive comments, and bacon.

I just wanted to pass along the love
I have no idea how I stumbled across this thread (OK, I have an idea) but this is, by far, the best thread on any forum on any topic that I have ever read. It has everything you could want...beautiful women, witty banter, positive comments, and bacon. Originally Posted by awesomesauce
Especially bacon. Bacon makes anything awesome.

Cheers,

bcg
Especially bacon. Bacon makes anything awesome.

Cheers,

Well, since this thread got me an appt request, obviously something competes w/ bacon...
Well, since this thread got me an appt request, obviously something competes w/ bacon... Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Abbey wrapped in bacon...
NOTHING competes with bacon.

Nothing, and nobody.

Cheers,

bcg