Good work, Chica Chaser

Obviously you believe in his legacy Girlyturd because you're bumping all of the posts that he spammed the board with yesterday. Not unlike another asshole I know ... YOU!

We have people on here who regularly threaten gun violence and physical violence. I agree that should not be allowed.

But the kind of spamming that the former rock and current YOU promote defeats the idea of any open forum.

Go look in the mirror, you narcissistic numbskull.
100% speculation; How do you know he wasn't banned for multiple handles like you retards have been yelling about ?

Answer: You don't know.

Well, let's see.

Perhaps you can point to an instance where "rock" may have participated in some other behavior of the sort that might get someone banned. Outing a provider, for instance. But you can't, can you? His only reason for (re)registering on this site was to annoy others and troll in the political forum. Got it?

Thus it should be obvious even to you that the probability he was banned for anything other than the behavior we've all seen here is exceedingly low, now, shouldn't it? Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
The puddle of piddle that used to be little is rising around you Corpy!

Keep squealing little piggy.

I don't think anybody came in here originally just to fling feces. But after a few attempts at civil discussion wind up with a new handle and two or three pages of insults from you, Whiny, JDIdiot and the rest of your little coven of bitches, it's painfully clear what this forum is all about.

didn't you get called out for repeating the same posts OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER?

That was right before you were seen leaving in a late model HUFF.

Beep beep, dickbrain. Your HUFF is waiting for you again!
Yet another case in point:

Too many "bumps" further addled what is left of your devolved pea-brain, IB the Inbred Hankering Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

fixed it.
No comment from Girlyturd. BIG Surprise!
100% speculation; How do you know he wasn't banned for multiple handles like you retards have been yelling about ?

Answer: You don't know. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
OK, how's this for "speculation?"

I think you're a poorly informed, low-IQ clown who has no clue what the hell is going on in the world. Remember all your gloating right before the election over Romney's upcoming "victory?" I'll bet you hang out in an insulated bubble of right-wing websites and talk shows.

But that's just purely conjecture, though, isn't it?

(Although your compendium of posts on this site paints a pretty clear picture.)
Can't back up your claim that Rock was banned for multiple posts; so you deflect....your a fucking loser Captain Crunch...........

I think you're a poorly informed, low-IQ clown who has no clue what the hell is going on in the world. Remember all your gloating right before the election over Romney's upcoming "victory." I'll bet you hang out in an insulated bubble of right-wing websites and talk shows.

(Although your compendium of posts on this site paints a pretty clear picture.) Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight

I think you're a poorly informed, low-IQ clown who has no clue what the hell is going on in the world. Remember all your gloating right before the election over Romney's upcoming "victory?" I'll bet you hang out in an insulated bubble of right-wing websites and talk shows.

(Although your compendium of posts on this site paints a pretty clear picture.) Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight

Whirly'tard being a dumb-ass is not conjecture.
Can't back up your claim that Rock was banned for multiple posts; so you deflect....your a fucking loser Captain Crunch........... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I'd be happy to compare records of "winning and losing" with you any day, pal.

By the way, it appears that you still haven't learned the difference between your and you're.

Was 4th grade a pretty tough slog for you?

Answer: You don't know. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
He may not know, but I DO.

I contacted CC about the redundant threads spamming the entire forum and asked him to take action. I didn't mention anything about multiple handles.

CC quickly replied that he was taking care of it. And that is why he merged all the threads. If he was being banned for multiple handles, why would CC merge the redundant threads?

Spin away, Whirlagay..
Ask CC if Rock was banned for multiple threads and see what he replies................

I can't reveal what he told me in a PM..........but you ask him the question.

I contacted CC about the redundant threads spamming the entire forum and asked him to take action. I didn't mention anything about multiple handles.

CC quickly replied that he was taking care of it. And that is why he merged all the threads. If he was being banned for multiple handles, why would CC merge the redundant threads?

Spin away, Whirlagay.. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You are a dumb shit........even your speculation is dumb !

Spin away, Whirlagay.. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Get your facts right girls..............that is you ExNy, Captain Crunch and Timmyboy..........

The Rock was banned for multiple handles !

Nothing to do with the number of posts !
You are a dumb shit........even your speculation is dumb ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
No speculation Whirlyfag. CC got multiple complaints on the spamming and banned him. He may or may not also have multiple handles, but he was gone either way.

Otherwise, why merge all those threads?

Spin away, Whirlagay.
Go ahead, WhineAway (or "Whirlagay," I like that nickname too!), let it all out in this thread. Vent your spleen!

You'll do everyone a favor if you foam at the mouth incessantly in this thread rather than start a half-dozen or so new redundant ones on whatever topic gets you all hot and bothered today.