Best Upstate NY showcases?

???
I know this is a thread about Upstate showcases but if you want to see some killer ones check out the Texas Forums. The competition is way tougher there for the ladies so they up their game with REAL photos. There are a couple decent ones here but nothing like Texas. ...BD
Lucyny
leesa
lee1968
Kiah's Game
Jewels7878
Frankie Fine
faith28
crystalized
CrystalAnn
cinnomonsweet
Brooke1967
amyny
AmberKnights
Amber Bliss
Alyssalace
AllanaXoXo

ok Like I stated, I do not like any of the upstate showcases.
but above are ok
And has nothing ta do with would I mmm or would she with me
In fact a few I am sure NEVER
As going by pic's only
agree with ben dover. The best I will add and the worse showcases are in Texas
Lucyny
leesa
lee1968
Kiah's Game
Jewels7878
Frankie Fine
faith28
crystalized
CrystalAnn
cinnomonsweet
Brooke1967
amyny
AmberKnights
Amber Bliss
Alyssalace
AllanaXoXo Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Thanks. Nobody on Page 2 of the list of Upstate NY ShowCases (everyone after Lucyny) makes your list. Is that deliberate or an oversight?
I was just going by the pic's

I opened all 87 then deleted any with pic's I did not like
Note: I did not pick the one I review the most. She has many pic's that are good to awesome. But the one's on the showcase, mmmm sorry Dear Butt, but yuck. IMHO
or
from last ad should be in the showcase. or the one on the stairs and others.

rocbrittany almost made it if your worried about the 2nd page
edit add: A second from the 2nd page made it first time, 2nd time I went thought the 87. The pic's change. went from made it to deleted that tab right off the bat. So will not name, its another that change pic's a lot. And I like that. I just don't like the current set of.................

and it all IMHO at this time. As I still do not really like any of the Upset NY show cases
Texas is the place to look for the best and worse showcases.
Interesting or Funny Show Cases

maybe its I spent to much time in this thread by Still Looking

mmmmm ok looking again. crap
Victoria Lane
Should have made it, sorry girl
you got me in a way jack, from 2nd page
Don't really have a favorite, but I appreciate how Frankie Fine continually adds new pictures to hers. Originally Posted by jokacz
xo .. I try lol thanks for noticing!

Agreed. Some of her pics are just decent and some are super and some of her best have been rotated out, but nobody keeps it as fresh as FF. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Thank you!! For paying attention
I struggle with which to delete when adding new, often thought about starting a thread an what pics should stay or go when I am updating. I think I will next time

I'd probably go with Frankie's. Love her pics. Amber Does and Anayah are good too. Originally Posted by cowboy8055

Thank you too!! Xo

topic wish I had more time to look at showcases
thinking Frankie's is fine but I want ta check first. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

ok Like I stated, I do not like any of the upstate showcases.
but above are ok
And has nothing ta do with would I mmm or would she with me
In fact a few I am sure NEVER
As going by pic's only Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Let's have some constructive comments then!

What would be better? What don't you like about them in general? Not just me, but the overall upstate showcases ?!

What would be better? What don't you like about them in general? Not just me, but the overall upstate showcases ?! Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Hmmm with your pictures I like them, only thing I could think of that would make them better, is if they were taken at my house . But then I might ask you to model for one of my drawings .
Hmmm with your pictures I like them, only thing I could think of that would make them better, is if they were taken at my house . But then I might ask you to model for one of my drawings . Originally Posted by tsmtogo
Hehe..very smooth I like your style!

Kiss kiss hugs more ..kisses
Hehe..very smooth I like your style!

Kiss kiss hugs more ..kisses Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
hehe why thank you . Yes that was part flirting and part truth. I actually do draw and paint. There is a really good chance I would ask you to model for a drawing. You have great features. I promised Rooster a long time ago I would post some thing. To give you an idea of the stuff I am into http://www.dzimirsky.com/works/works-overview.html
he is a good friend and I studied with him. I have not had a chance to touch pencil to paper in a long time and he has been on me about that. But in December I will finally be free to do it again. I would post the last thing I worked on but then I would be outing myself, because it could be easly traced back to me. So I will have to do some thing new that can not be traced back to me so easily.

What would be better? What don't you like about them in general? Not just me, but the overall upstate showcases ?! Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Dear mods
can one volunteer for a ban??? just askin
Can one be banned form just a set of forums, but not whole board ???

Dear Upset NY
I get a text hour or so before I get out of work. That better call as soon as I get out of work. Yup in my doghouse again.
And a list of thing ta do. Thanks too the member that replied to my PM. ONE DOWN

Dear FF
your pic's are very good. If I was looking, you had me long ago with your personality . Not the pics But and the don't work on me. at for some strange reason works better. PM me if you would like to read MY ROS's. I believe one can still out self. I'm even more strange like when not in a open forum.

Oki data then. That's two dog houses. 28 ta go (about, maybe more)
GP, errrr you forgot I love being in the doghouse
Who needs balls, when I just have ta be me
  • GP
  • 11-04-2013, 05:26 PM
Dear mods
can one volunteer for a ban??? just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
YES, you absolutely can! Would you like me to begin the paperwork?
Frankie Fine definately gets it. She changes images often, has a variety of images, and shows her beautiful face. Only wish I could be her photographer.... BD
huh....seems like a viable replacement in a pinch ...

price seems reasonable...... huh..how timely....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=891508 Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Did Naughty Nikki call it quits?
YES, you absolutely can! Would you like me to begin the paperwork? Originally Posted by GP
Lifetime?