Obama Finally Says "He Is Sorry" For Obamacare

• WTF
  • 11-08-2013, 08:11 AM
  • WTF
  • 11-08-2013, 08:12 AM
Just priceless, you moronic buffoon. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I'm go'n have to start charging you for all my priceless comments..

• WTF
  • 11-08-2013, 08:19 AM

I do understand that the Democrats must constantly race bait in order to keep their Constituents down. . Originally Posted by The2Dogs
gary5912 is a Democrat?

makes you wonder if that porch monkey realizes how fucking stupid he looks when he opens his mouth Originally Posted by gary5912

. In a nation that claims equality for all they seem to have an unusually high interest in the racial make-up of its citizens. Until the government stops looking a a person's race there will never be equality for all. to quote that great "Statesman" Hillary Clinton, "What does it matter"

. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I understand that science and stats might be above your pay grade but the government keep track of these things to see if the bullshit about hiring equally is in fact happening.

Until you and others get on board with terms like Porch Monkey being racist, you will never understand equality for all.
  • WTF
  • 11-08-2013, 08:24 AM
I love this forum...one of you Tea Turkeys starts off with "The Presidents a Porch Monkey!" and all you turkeys start up the band!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...36B2847E1311BE
No one had any problem when everyone was calling Bush a "chimp" or with the pics that were posted at the time. Not being partisan here, whats OK on one side is also OK on the other. Its a pretty fine line here and it would probably be best for all to back away from it little bit. Tim, you are always going to get points for drug references, anywhere on the site. You all know that one. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
that's Bullshit CC and we all know it. Bush was portrayed as a chimp because he a) looks like one and b) acted like one. Don't remember anybody calling a chimp btw. It hat nothing to do with him being WHITE! This racist motherfucker is calling Obama porch money ONLY BECAUSE HES A BLACK MAN. Gary is well-known for racial slurs and this is yet another.

I think you know the difference. I know ECCIE knows the difference.
I would address him as President Bush if I ever saw him. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Well, yeah. I admit it's a close call between those two for that title.
  • WTF
  • 11-08-2013, 08:34 AM
Well, yeah. I admit it's a close call between those two for that title. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Sounds like you can call Bush a Chimp and Obama a Porch Monkey if you ever meet them....tell them that is how we roll in the eccie political forum!
  • WTF
  • 11-08-2013, 08:38 AM
that's Bullshit CC and we all know it. Bush was portrayed as a chimp because he a) looks like one and b) acted like one. Don't remember anybody calling a chimp btw. It hat nothing to do with him being WHITE! This racist motherfucker is calling Obama porch money ONLY BECAUSE HES A BLACK MAN. Gary is well-known for racial slurs and this is yet another.

I think you know the difference. I know ECCIE knows the difference. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Had he called Obama a lazy mutherfucker, then fine. But anybody who says the porch Monkey shit ain't racist ....been drinking to God Damn much Tea.
This thread pretty much shows that even when Obama steps up and take responsibility,. Originally Posted by slingblade
Where did take responsibility and for what did he take responsibility?

Taking responsibility for lying to the U.S. voters to get his "model" ACA passed and a 2nd term would be to encourage Congress to scrub the ACA . he signs off on it .. then he resigns .. oh wait .... Biden would have to resign too ..... both effective December 1, 2013.
So you think it ok to call Obama a lazy nigger? Originally Posted by WTF
Know you GOT IT WRONG. But what is new with you?

You need a fresh deck yourself.
Sounds like you can call Bush a Chimp and Obama a Porch Monkey if you ever meet them....tell them that is how we roll in the eccie political forum! Originally Posted by WTF
I did neither, asshole. Link to it or STFU.
  • WTF
  • 11-08-2013, 09:06 AM
Where did take responsibility and for what did he take responsibility?

Taking responsibility for lying to the U.S. voters to get his "model" ACA passed and a 2nd term would be to encourage Congress to scrub the ACA . he signs off on it .. then he resigns .. oh wait .... Biden would have to resign too ..... both effective December 1, 2013. Originally Posted by LexusLover
But the question has become....do you endorse him being called a Porch Monkey? Is that racist? Or is Yssup just playing the race card by pointing out gary's what some would say racist reference?

That other shit ain't-a-gonna happen.
That other shit ain't-a-gonna happen. Originally Posted by WTF

http://t.news.msn.com/us/obama-says-...sing-insurance

I know. And he won't apologize or take responsibility for lying!!!

I did not refer to him with any inappropriate racial references.

So take it somewhere else.

Nor have I ever attended a "Tea Party" meeting, rally, or gathering .. and I have not provided support to any candidate who I knew to be affiliated with the "Tea Party" ... so...

So take it somewhere else, also.
The issue isn't "porch monkey" is racial or not; throwing racial slurs around this forum isn't against the rules..................but speculating on drug use is.

I think you know the difference. I know ECCIE knows the difference. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • CJ7
  • 11-08-2013, 09:53 AM
The issue isn't "porch monkey" is racial or not; throwing racial slurs around this forum isn't against the rules..................but speculating on drug use is. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

in that case I totally believe you're addicted to "porch monkey" ..