We need more Onotcare...ughhh

They're all liars Tinkerbell. Problem is, your selective outrage and grasp of the real world. Originally Posted by WTF
There are really no words to describe how utterly ignorant that post is.
No I'm not OK with that. But he fucked up and admitted it.

You have a coronary every fucking day because of president Blackula. EVERY. FUCKING. DAY.

your outrage is worth less than the time you spend trying to right these horrible wrongs.

Go feed someone, glory hole!
Obamacare Seen As Making Coverage Worse For Some: Poll

WASHINGTON (AP) — Americans who already have health insurance are blaming President Barack Obama's health care overhaul for their rising premiums and deductibles, and overall 3 in 4 say the rollout of coverage for the uninsured has gone poorly...

In the survey, nearly half of those with job-based or other private coverage say their policies will be changing next year — mostly for the worse. Nearly 4 in 5 (77 percent) blame the changes on the Affordable Care Act...

Sixty-nine percent say their premiums will be going up, while 59 percent say annual deductibles or copayments are increasing.

Only 21 percent of those with private coverage said their plan is expanding to cover more types of medical care...

Phyllis Dessel, 63, of Reading, Pa., believes she is finally enrolled after 50 attempts online. The retired social worker, a political independent, currently has her own private insurance.

When Dessel described her experience, she jokingly asked, "Do you mind if I cry?"

The premiums were "not at all" what she expected, said Dessel. "They were much, much higher."

A supporter of Obama's overhaul, she believes changes are needed to make the coverage more affordable.

"I think with a lot of amendments or updates, it could be very, very helpful and beneficial," said Dessel. "I know a lot of people who don't have insurance. My hairdresser, my plumber don't have insurance and they're not going to get it if it's not affordable."

The AP-GfK Poll was conducted Dec. 5-9 and involved online interviews with 1,367 adults. The survey has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points for all respondents.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4448662.html
Of all the lies he's told, AssupRidee, DEM, which ones has he admitted to, and which ones are you ok with?
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2013, 12:08 AM
There are really no words to describe how utterly ignorant that post is. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yet your ignorant ass just tried to!

Politicians lie...which I guess is news to you.
And they will continue to lie as long as there are people like you who refuse to call them on it. You are the problem here.
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2013, 01:42 AM
And they will continue to lie as long as there are people like you who refuse to call them on it. You are the problem here. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
All politicians have lied ,from the beginning of time...and it is my fault!

Hell as much as you lie, you'd make a mighty fine one.
I've never plagiarized, like someone we know, right, WikiPostingFraud? And I have NEVER posted anything I've known to be untrue, except as sarcasm. A claim, WikiPostingFraud, you cannot make.

So you don't mind that our leaders lie to us. Fine. Some of us find that offensive.

Of all the lies he's told, AssupRidee, DEM, which ones has he admitted to, and which ones are you ok with? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I don't know, perry mason... How about reviewing the 20,000 posts you've submitted on the subject and give me a multiple choice question?

Start with your name, rank and outfit number.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bump
You get to keep yours, don't you, Medicare Leech?

You get to keep yours, don't you, taxpayer?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There fixed it for you .... medicare won't exist after you and yours get finished with it.

Yes, I do "get to keep" mine ... and I didn't have to go begging at a government site....

.. like you!!! And, oh, I know a bunch of other folks who are keeping theirs ...."exemptions"!!!

Come the first office visit after January 1st ... and you'll be back begging, but you won't post it.
The man with a plan...