What Are You Watching on TV Nowadays?

But the final season of Bates Motel is next year. Originally Posted by Fishpie
I said the same thing before throwing and breaking my phone out of anger. I'm not watching the final season, they can go to hell.
I have been watching "Fear the Walking Dead".

Chris Manawa is a little Shane.
  • cr76
  • 09-29-2016, 08:56 PM
So I guess they are going to remake psycho - Rihanna has been cast as Marion crane
So I guess they are going to remake psycho - Rihanna has been cast as Marion crane Originally Posted by cr76
Gay! She sucked in Battleship and This Is The End. That bitch needs to stick to singing.
Yea she did suck in Battleship but I thought this was a fun fact from This Is The End

"Initially, Michael Cera was not actually slapping Rihanna's butt, but rather making the motion and stopping right before touching her. As a result of the enclosed space forcing awkward camera angles, the scene was not working on camera because it looked too fake. Eventually, Cera asked Rihanna if he could actually slap her butt. She said yes, but on the condition that she be allowed to really smack him across the face each time. Cera agreed, but Rihanna neglected to mention, much to Cera's chagrin, she would be slapping Cera harder with each take."

• cr76
  • 09-30-2016, 01:02 PM
"That's. It cool."
"SHUT THE FUCK UP JASON, WERE PLAYING A GAME MAN!!!!!"
Luke Cage is more entertaining than I was expecting. Totally making up for that shitfest that's called Jessica Jones. If you haven't started I'll say this, they brung the muthafuckin' ruckus.
  • cr76
  • 10-02-2016, 01:02 PM
Lethal weapon looks to be a hit a which gives me hope for the upcoming Training Day - guess I'm just a big Bill Paxton fan.

They introduced the new IVY on Gotham, looks like they may start making her into the seductress we all know, they are also adding in obsession with foliage.

I don't get El Rey anymore so I have to wait until met flix for From dusk till dawn
  • cr76
  • 10-02-2016, 10:18 PM
Westworld was good
Can't stop watching this. Watched it over 100 times

Luke Cage fizzled out towards the end and the whole tribute to Trayvon Martin made the series way less appealing to me.
Luke Cage fizzled out towards the end and the whole tribute to Trayvon Martin made the series way less appealing to me. Originally Posted by Fishpie
Don't spoil it for me! I am only up to episode 4.
Football, football and more football. Throw in some Dexter and Walking Dead when there's no football. Looking forward to Lethal Weapon. Enjoying Designated Survivor.
  • cr76
  • 10-04-2016, 08:32 AM
Lethal weapon is decent
Westworld was good Originally Posted by cr76

Yes the pilot was really good. Sucks that I didn't research it more as I fell into a Jar Jar Abrams related project. Love the usage of the music.