Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

I am not back you fucktards I have a weekend off so I am seeing regular clients no new clients.... after Monday I will not be seeing anyone again for a while... heh but yall are so easy to convence carry on...

Like Papi says what you don't know wont hurt you

How do you know I haven't already been seeing a few clients without advertising?

Until My Showcase Is Up Im Not Exactly Back... Toodles
I'm jealous.
I'm jealous. Originally Posted by ceddaddy
Sorry sweetie
I'm not new, we hooked up together once, many moons ago....
I got no dog in this fight. Never saw her. Never tried to see her. She looks good, but just never thought about it. Never posted anything in a thread started by her, or a thread about her.

However, the issue, if it constitutes an "issue", is when Ms. X would again be engaging in activities, specifically oral copulation, for financial benefit. The issue is not when Ms. X would be doing this with men she had not before met. If I correctly read the most recent ad posted by Ms. X, she will be entertaining men with whom she has a prior relationship, for a specified period of time. A common sense understanding would be that the offer includes oral sex, as the ad does not exclude it as a possibility. Common understanding would also be that it aint going to be for free.

Ms. X is, therefore, back sucking cock for money, for at least some period of time. No offense to any involved party, and if Ms. X would like, I would entertain the possibility of stopping by.
No charge for settling this.
I got no dog in this fight. Never saw her. Never tried to see her. She looks good, but just never thought about it. Never posted anything in a thread started by her, or a thread about her.

However, the issue, if it constitutes an "issue", is when Ms. X would again be engaging in activities, specifically oral copulation, for financial benefit. The issue is not when Ms. X would be doing this with men she had not before met. If I correctly read the most recent ad posted by Ms. X, she will be entertaining men with whom she has a prior relationship, for a specified period of time. A common sense understanding would be that the offer includes oral sex, as the ad does not exclude it as a possibility. Common understanding would also be that it aint going to be for free.

Ms. X is, therefore, back sucking cock for money, for at least some period of time. No offense to any involved party, and if Ms. X would like, I would entertain the possibility of stopping by. Originally Posted by Sadsack
Seriously just slap yourself
Sorry, now you can hate me too.
Sorry, now you can hate me too. Originally Posted by Sadsack
I don't hate you dorfy is sorry.
Yeah, dorfy, be nice to the smart 'n neutral 'tard!
I said sorry I need a spanking Yummy

Wuv Dorfy

Don't hurt me lol
Then give me a steeply discounted special.
Then give me a steeply discounted special. Originally Posted by Sadsack
Slap yourself harder this time
No comentarios wey!!
Welcome back.