Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

...waiting for a duo special w/YM & DM...
Hell, you can even call me a Cuban cunt ... Originally Posted by THN
No, today's Wednesday.

Can this thread be kept going until DoMo's return?
If you pulled this shit on me in the Political Forum, I would have returned the favor in kind; but I won't do it here. Not that I'm afraid of getting points, my firm belief is that the name calling has no place whatsoever on this board other than bickering in the Political Forum, which represents the nature of our present-day politics. However, this tasteless personal attack from you merely demonstrates that you aren't as smart as you have been desperately trying to depict. What a meltdown! You got company though.

Originally Posted by andymarksman
How noble. You will curse, but only in certain forums.

No, today's Wednesday.

Can this thread be kept going until DoMo's return? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Why not, we welcomed back Tara on the same thread several times.
How noble. You will curse, but only in certain forums. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Perhaps you can show me what you are made of right here....
...waiting for a duo special w/YM & DM... Originally Posted by WillHingarian
Too late...come to Houston. We're throwing in a free throat punch. Discounts if you're Cuban and double the value on Tuesdays.
^^^ what if I bring a Cuban Sammich on Thursday?
Too late...come to Houston. We're throwing in a free throat punch. Discounts if you're Cuban and double the value on Tuesdays. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Does the discount apply if I appreciate Cuban cigars?

:-)

How YOU doin', Yummy?
Only on Tuesdays.
Only on Tuesdays. Originally Posted by pyramider
You scheduling appointments these days?
You scheduling appointments these days? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I normally send my scheduling requests to pyramider first then he sends a providers taint photo to confirm........
I fared well during the storm. No flooding, and my yard man we here on Saturday so I'm all good. Thanks.

I do not care for zoning. I am a capitalist pig. Originally Posted by armature
^^^^^ Didn't get the joke!,,,Getting it right for one out of two isn't a bad stat.

Perhaps you can show me what you are made of right here.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
And how exactly would I show you that? Pretty sure I have a long history to show for anyone who cares to read up. You aren't special, just another retard exercising lame restraint while posting on a hooker board.
^^^^^ Didn't get the joke!,,,Getting it right for one out of two isn't a bad stat.

Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
Lame.

So where are on the abuse of power thingie?
If you pulled this shit on me in the Political Forum, I would have returned the favor in kind; but I won't do it here. Not that I'm afraid of getting points, my firm belief is that the name calling has no place whatsoever on this board other than bickering in the Political Forum, which represents the nature of our present-day politics. However, this tasteless personal attack from you merely demonstrates that you aren't as smart as you have been desperately trying to depict. What a meltdown! You got company though.

Not that I'm afraid of getting points...
I want a guarantee from NYr. LOL.... Originally Posted by andymarksman