I got caught in the excitement of dinner with a dime peice.

@eva damita that's you in the profile pic?!! yes MAAM!! i live in Kansas City. I'll take an hour incall with you please and thank you. tone down the cock pics on your twitter yikes Originally Posted by kusmaldo
There is but one dear, and I masturbate to it often
Welcome back, Kus!

It only took a year and a half for you to reveal the lucky lady DP, and yet she has not responded. ??? What's up with that?

Let the games begin!

Yoohoo! JY?
Welcome back, Kus!

It only took a year and a half for you to reveal the lucky lady DP, and yet she has not responded. ??? What's up with that?

Let the games begin!

Yoohoo! JY? Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen

I'm praying for a X-Mas miracle
@mxiliyen it's good to be back,I was leaving it like a mystery.what would have been the point of the thread if I just blurted out her name and not had left at least some imagination.If she responds good,if she doesn't I suggest that @eva damita come to KC so I can go balls deep in all three of her holes.
There is but one dear, and I masturbate to it often Originally Posted by Eva Damita
@eva can my picture audition for the replacement? you jerk to mine I jerk to yours?
@mxiliyen it's good to be back,I was leaving it like a mystery.what would have been the point of the thread if I just blurted out her name and not had left at least some imagination.If she responds good,if she doesn't I suggest that @eva damita come to KC so I can go balls deep in all three of her holes. Originally Posted by kusmaldo

TMI......seriously, dude. However, typical Kus.
@maximilyen I'm sorry.Like you said she hasn't responded back in a year and a half what was I supposed to do?
Welcome back, Kus!

Let the games begin!

Yoohoo! JY? Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
It would seem our wealthy but moderately educated soccer loving jet setting Original Poster has learned little since last we left him, M. Is he a hopeless cause?
... what was I supposed to do? Originally Posted by kusmaldo
Kus! Wake the hell up, will you please.

If you reread this thread you will see numerous suggestions as to what you were supposed to do. Strategies to succeed. Strategies that you ignored and, in most cases, attempted to discredit.

Learn or Perish, Kus. It is truly the way of the world.
It would seem our wealthy but moderately educated soccer loving jet setting Original Poster has learned little since last we left him, M. Is he a hopeless cause? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I hate to imagine giving up hope, we can always have hope. Logically, Kus' posts indicate there's not a lot of it concerning his ability to learn, though. Poor thing. Unfortunately, that rings true for at least a couple or even more fictional characters who participate on this board. So, at least he is not alone.
It would seem our wealthy but moderately educated soccer loving jet setting Original Poster has learned little since last we left him, M. Is he a hopeless cause? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
But he doesn't need to learn... He has a big cawk and a budding career in parn!

HB
... indicate there's not a lot of it concerning his ability to learn, though ... Unfortunately, that rings true for at least a couple or even more fictional characters who participate on this board ... Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Max, it sounds like you've been worrying your pretty little head again. And over trivial matters!
@johnnyyyanks you must be from new caledonia?
Max, it sounds like you've been worrying your pretty little head again. And over trivial matters! Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
No worries, hon. Just stating some observations. Ya know? Wish I had something more profound to share, but not a lot of new revelations come to me when I visit the forums.......hmmmm. Imagine that!? '\_(**)_/'
  • Old-T
  • 01-06-2015, 06:54 PM
But we do enjoy your visits dear lady!