IF I WAS BLACK, POOR AND CAUGHT IN GENERATIONAL POVERTY i WOULD BE RIOTING TOO !!!!

Quite literally, those are your exact words, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Someone throw chicken dick a lifeline so he can understand when he is being addressed and will quit bragging about his package.
Someone throw chicken dick a lifeline so he can understand when he is being addressed and will quit bragging about his package. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
[QUOTE=WombRaider;1056741306]... the lesson of a well-placed comma. We all got that chicken dick and we all got that, chicken dick, are two completely different sentences. One implies that you do indeed possess chicken genitalia. One implies understanding, directed at a person you then call 'chicken dick'.

... this is a lesson in why grammar is important. [ /QUOTE]
I knew we'd never hear the end of it.
....quit bragging about his package. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Someone using a screen name of "i'va biggen" is whining about someone ...

... "bragging about his package" .... ????

That's hypocrisy out of control.
And much less fraught with religious overtones. Once a candidate says 'we need to bring god back into america', I'm out. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Please inform me as to why you have such an adversity to a GOD. Might that have a lot to do with the break down our family hence the break down of our country?? Might we all be a lot better off if we do believe in something bigger than ourselves? I pose the question due to my own struggles with any conventional religion and that "gelatinous being" that tells me I am a "sinner". Being a Yogi however, and doing my postures outside, whether at the beach, as the sun is rising or in the beautiful wetlands of South Florida or elsewhere in nature, one certainly gets the feeling, that I/we are not an island in this world, but we are a part of this "magnificent force" that keeps us afloat in the Universe. Could that be what we call Mother Nature? Then what might Mother Nature be?
Please inform me as to why you have such an adversity to a GOD. Might that have a lot to do .... Originally Posted by Cherie
... with his failure to understand "capitolization"!!!!!!

See Below!!!!! He's a hillbilly, and a STUPID one at that.

... "bragging about his package" .... ????

That's hypocrisy out of control. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LMAO once again for the slow on the uptake, the handle was from the Bennie Hill show. You dick obsessed members just jump to conclusions.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1056741637]
... the lesson of a well-placed comma. We all got that chicken dick and we all got that, chicken dick, are two completely different sentences. One implies that you do indeed possess chicken genitalia. One implies understanding, directed at a person you then call 'chicken dick'.

... this is a lesson in why grammar is important. [ /QUOTE] Originally Posted by WombRaider
Ok chicken dick, if you wish to take words out of context and use them to describe your manhood. Then you have my permission. Neither describes me except in your perverted mind chicken dick. I would have used another term, but you know better than anyone how you look.
[SIZE="3"].....the handle was from the Bennie Hill show. ..... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yea, right. That's your story and you're sticking to it. I got it. Oh, ...

.. you won't find many (if any) posts of mine initiating any discussions on ... dicks or asses! You seem to be the expert on the male anatomy. Or are you just obsessed with it?

.. you won't find many (if any) posts of mine initiating any discussions on ... dicks or asses! You seem to be the expert on the male anatomy. Or are you just obsessed with it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
If that was true why did you bring it up in the first place lexie lacking? Or is your lack or reviews because they would be about men?

.. you won't find many (if any) posts of mine initiating any discussions on ... dicks or asses! You seem to be the expert on the male anatomy. Or are you just obsessed with it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL The Hypocritical Idiot, if you are not guilty of "initiating any discussions on ...dicks or asses," why did you willingly initiate the following discussion?

... "bragging about his package" .... ???? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Indeed, the above referenced initiation of discussion on ... "dicks and asses" is a classic example of LLIdiot's "hypocrisy out of control."

Idiot
Ok chicken dick, if you wish to take words out of context and use them to describe your manhood. Then you have my permission. Neither describes me except in your perverted mind chicken dick. I would have used another term, but you know better than anyone how you look. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your words, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

... we all got that chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If that was true why did you bring it up in the first place lexie lacking? Or is your lack or reviews because they would be about men? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I didn't....in the first place. You did with your "handle"!!!

Does that tactic work for you in the RW ... or do you have a RW?

At least, if you're going to challenge, be challenging.
LL The Hypocritical Idiot, if you are not guilty of "initiating any discussions on ...dicks or asses," why did you willingly initiate the following discussion?

Indeed, the above referenced initiation of discussion on ... "dicks and asses" is a classic example of LLIdiot's "hypocrisy out of control."

Idiot Originally Posted by bigtex
The morning funny papers arrived, I see.

I recognize that U of H cranks out some crack pots, but don't rub it in.
The morning funny papers arrived, I see. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Indeed, the "morning funny papers (first) arrived" at 4:16 am when LL The Hypocritical idiot initiated the following discussion on ... "dicks or asses."

... "bragging about his package" .... ???? Originally Posted by LexusLover
And then the "morning funny papers arrived" for the second time at 6:56 am when LL The Hypocritical Idiot tried to distance himself from "initiating any discussion on ... dicks or asses."

.. you won't find many (if any) posts of mine initiating any discussions on ... dicks or asses! Originally Posted by LexusLover
"The morning funny papers" were delivered by LL The Hypocritical Idiot" for the third time at 7:21 am, when LL The Hypocritical Idiot tried to deflect attention from his own hypocrisy, by initiating the following post:

The morning funny papers arrived, I see. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LLIdiot, what time will you deliver "the morning funny papers" for the 4th time (and hopefully final time) this "morning?"

What a Hypocritical Idiot (funny pages) delivery BOY (special emphasis on the BOY!!