Rules on Outing

Of course they can as long as they don't get caught. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Let him remain "in the dark"!

He can always ask Detective Roscoe! I gave him the contact.

• WTF
  • 03-16-2017, 12:32 PM

Do you like to give or receive better? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're propositioning me aren't you!

You sly Homo, you.
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2017, 12:43 PM
Of course they can as long as they don't get caught. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Can be very costly if they get caught lying.
http://www.chron.com/news/amp/Vice-o...ng-1706763.php
Do you know if Houston Vice has changed their policy and can now preform sexual activities before arresting providers? That would be a huge shift. Maybe you and LexusLover can expand on your expertise in this field.
Can be very costly if they get caught lying.
http://www.chron.com/news/amp/Vice-o...ng-1706763.php
Do you know if Houston Vice has changed their policy and can now preform sexual activities before arresting providers? That would be a huge shift. Maybe you and LexusLover can expand on your expertise in this field. Originally Posted by WTF
I don't know shit about Houston Vice except there are corrupt ones just like every other job.

BTW do you know what an "expert" is?....An "ex" is a has been and a "spurt" is an uncontrolled drip.
You're propositioning me aren't you!

You sly Homo, you. Originally Posted by WTF
See there you go again.

Presuming that everyone else likes dick in their asses, just because you do. Again, just because you are a racist doesn't mean everyone else is one, and just because you are gay doesn't mean everyone else is also. You can be both without having "company" you know!
Maybe you and LexusLover can expand on your expertise in this field. Originally Posted by WTF
I appreciate the vote of confidence, but your conclusion is merely your own, and I have not stated I am an "expert" on the subject of "the vice." That's why I referred you to Detective Roscoe (Officer Roscoe on here) for your clarification.

I realize you probably don't have the balls to confront him about it, but he might tell you he's not going to report you to ICE. Just be your wimpy self when you approach him.

I noticed your "source" is the media! "Chronicle"!!!!

HillaryNoMore is NoMore. She lost the election. Get over it!
Can be very costly if they get caught lying. Originally Posted by WTF
The United States Supreme Court has ruled LE can lie when dealing with criminals and those suspected of being criminals in their effort to investigate criminal activity. The SCOTUS has also ruled you and your boyfriend can enjoy your anal activity in privacy without government intervention. So, please keep your proclivity for gay activities in private to yourselves.
LL, I see you got this one. Carry on.
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2017, 08:55 AM
The United States Supreme Court has ruled LE can lie when dealing with criminals and those suspected of being criminals in their effort to investigate criminal activity. . Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you trying to give the impression that Law Enforcement can lie about having sexual relations with a prostitute whom they arrest?

Why do you always try and lue about what officers can and can not do? You do this by changing the subject that girls may not understand just how you have actually given the wrong impression.

Let me ask it this way...Do you think the Police want their officers having sexual interaction and then taking that case to court? In other words , has Vice changed their policy? Do you know something we do not?
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2017, 09:04 AM
LL, I see you got this one. Carry on. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Really......

LL has actually slightly changed the question I asked with a bullshit statement that had nothing to do with wtf i asked.

I did not ask him if officers could lie....of course they can lie but they can not lie in court. And I asked LL if he thought Vice is having sex with providers and then arresting them. Is that a new policy.

He then answered a question I did not ask.

I did not ask if a Cop could lie during the arrest....I provided a link showing the arrest of an officer lying on an government document.

So my point has been that Vice is not having sex with providers and LL is trying to imply that officers can in fact have sex with providers and then LEGALLY lie about it in court.
Are you trying to give the impression that Law Enforcement can lie about having sexual relations with a prostitute whom they arrest?

Why do you always try and lue about what officers can and can not do? You do this by changing the subject that girls may not understand just how you have actually given the wrong impression.

Let me ask it this way...Do you think the Police want their officers having sexual interaction and then taking that case to court? In other words , has Vice changed their policy? Do you know something we do not? Originally Posted by WTF
What is "lue" ? LL, are you lueing without a license?

And dont forget, there are also "things" called "informants" and specifically, "confidential informants" .. but YOU wouldn't know anything about that, now would ya?
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2017, 09:11 AM
What is "lue" ? LL, are you lueing without a license?

And dont forget, there are also "things" called "informants" and specifically, "confidential informants" .. but YOU wouldn't know anything about that, now would ya? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
A lue is a 100 of LL's lies and distortions.

Are you implying that LL is an informant?

My question is how come LL is trying change the subject from Can a Vice officer engage in sexual activity ( I contend HPD policy is they can not).... to one of , Can a Vice officer lie to obtain an arrest? Those are two entirely different facts. Why is LL purposefully trying to conflate the two?
A lue is a 100 of LL's lies and distortions.

Are you implying that LL is an informant?

My question is how come LL is trying change the subject from Can a Vice officer engage in sexual activity ( I contend HPD policy is they can not).... to one of , Can a Vice officer lie to obtain an arrest? Those are two entirely different facts. Why is LL purposefully trying to conflate the two? Originally Posted by WTF
Fuck no, of course I am NOT implying that he is an informant. (Another deflection/redirection)

In your efforts to derail the topic of this thread, which is becoming quite obvious what your motives are, you have failed to realize that LE doesnt need to use official "on the city payroll officers" to do what they do. The CAN utilize "agents" assigned to tasks at hand (no pun intended). Just like using a CI to bust a dr*g dealer. Same but different.

From what I see, the SUBJECT is "Rules on Outing" !

Why are you purposefully (is that even a word?) Trying to do is deflect/redirect YET AGAIN?.. it seems to br your M.O.
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2017, 01:54 PM
)

LE doesnt need to use official "on the city payroll officers" to do what they do. The CAN utilize "agents" assigned to tasks at hand (no pun intended). Just like using a CI to bust a dr*g dealer. Same but different.

From what I see, the SUBJECT is "Rules on Outing" !
Originally Posted by TryWeakly

So now you are trying to say that LE is using informants to fuck providers and report back to Vice!?

Girl , where'd you hear that from ? HuggyBear of Starsky and Hutch fame!

Come on Natalia, your gig is up.
^^ nope. Not saying THAT either, Mr. REDIRECT & DEFLECT.

Back on topic now?

(What gig? Start a new thread already, you are getting boring like a broken record...)