Natalia Mori

Has this thread become a sricky? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Hahahaha
One stalker down.. Originally Posted by NubianPrince
WW self destructs everytime he isn't the brightest
look someone is asking for some attention Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE
Like you don't #1 attention wanna be whore I bet you prance around in heels while pecking your responses out on your Android chanting I wish I had a pussy I wish I had a pussy...

Your basically scary because you had to create another handle to talk shit from smh
FTR, the name of the anime character he posted in post #179 is named "L." I was giving him a virtual high-five for posting on of my favorite anime characters...sorry for the "Squirrel!-ism."
  • cr76
  • 02-20-2016, 04:13 PM
WW got banned again??!!! That was quick
WW got banned again??!!! That was quick Originally Posted by cr76
Yup heh
Wooooow I'm impressed. Did he even make it a month?
Wooooow I'm impressed. Did he even make it a month? Originally Posted by Richiej281
I don't think so lol if he wouldn't have adventured off to dallas I think he may still be here...

Nope he was shy 7 days he came back 1/27/2016
Like you don't #1 attention wanna be whore I bet you prance around in heels while pecking your responses out on your Android chanting I wish I had a pussy I wish I had a pussy...

Your basically scary because you had to create another handle to talk shit from smh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
wow cool down..i know you both are partners in crime

and fyi i am fan of Apple and not Android
FTR, the name of the anime character he posted in post #179 is named "L." I was giving him a virtual high-five for posting on of my favorite anime characters...sorry for the "Squirrel!-ism." Originally Posted by YummyMarie
i got your PM , don't have to say it twice
You really know how to carry that big L on your forehead. Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Yes just like you carry your big tag LPMOW on your forhead
  • N.M.
  • 02-20-2016, 06:11 PM
I don't think you realize how stupid you sound calling me that...

Carry on though SH.

One day you'll get over the trauma I caused you when I rejected you...
I hope...
wow cool down..i know you both are partners in crime

and fyi i am fan of Apple and not Android Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE
Ugh huh
I don't think you realize how stupid you sound calling me that... Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057...&postcount=426

Wasn't it you putting a hobbyist ethnicity, and the dates and times he communicated with you on the open board?
You are by the strictest definition a LPMOW!
The sad part is you're such a sociopathic LPMOW you've convinced yourself you don't do it.
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057...&postcount=426

Wasn't it you putting a hobbyist ethnicity, and the dates and times he communicated with you on the open board?
You are by the strictest definition a LPMOW!
The sad part is you're such a sociopathic LPMOW you've convinced yourself you don't do it. Originally Posted by moonshiner
Rikki, did you read what you posted?

I think your mom is calling you.