the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Okay if Jules does I will.
Im 32 and you do know bringing up kids is against the rules right? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Yeah and I am 33. You know insults and telling others in coed that I am banned from the infoshare is private information right is breaking the riles right?
Earlier in this very thread u said yourself u were 35 tho lol
Im Sure u sucked off someone or paid someone off as usual... its cool u are still addressing me and clearly havent learned your lesson... it wont be long before u are gone again

And nobody believes your bullshit vegas story especially since u were advertising in dallas all weekend.

As long as u no longer have access to private info im good with that

Enjoy your day... ive got a busy week ahead darling Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Wow there you go again looking at all my ads? Dam you really are crazy.
And you say you are 120. lol
I mean it was easy to figure that out... i know damn well the mods wouldnt let a security risk continue to have access to private areas. Thanks for the confirmation
Jules I thought you said you were busy today? Guess not. Go run another special. I'm sure it will help. Hey they are only serving breakfast at McDonalds tell 10. Better hurry.
Hey some guys enjoy natural beauty around here what can i say

Im sorry u are that bitter that u have to resort to putting down other providers... it really is sad
Yeah sure that's why you have extensions and fake hair. Grow up already this is getting old fast. I guess putting down others makes you feel better
Oh, you ladies are so hot when you're arguing.

We should have a threesome.
Yeah right. And pigs fly. Lol

Im going to get sum doenuts.

Yes get the edited version. So there their wont won't be any problem.
No kids huh? Dam your what 35 guess nobody wants a kid with that ugly face like yours. Dont blame them. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Whoa. Are you bashing a woman for her choice not to have children? Or possible desire to have children that hasn't come to fruition yet (not that I'm personally speculating - those are the only two options)?

That is by far the lowest jab I've ever seen on this board. You really don't have any limit on how ugly you will be to people.

If anyone wonders why she can't stay here for any length of time: if Tara will say these things out in the open, imagine what she says to people in pms and texts. I personally got a threat about calling CPS on me the first time I disagreed with her or gave back what she was giving me. When the fat girl insults don't work she goes straight for the kids. This chick is no victim. Hardly.
Lmaof. Jamie what is it that you do all day? Huh? Lets ask Lola what kind of stuff you do when you should be being a mom. Go back to your look at me thread
Lmaof. Jamie what is it that you do all day? Huh? Lets ask Lola what kind of stuff you do when you should be being a mom. Go back to your look at me thread Originally Posted by Tara Evans
What do I do during the day? Do tell. I'm really interested to know. Since I haven't talked to Lola in two years, I'm interested to know how she knows too. This should be good.

PS: Your look at me threAD needs more attention at the moment.
Oh, you ladies are so hot when you're arguing.

We should have a threesome. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
With you yes. Hell no to Jules.
What do I do during the day? Do tell. I'm really interested to know. Since I haven't talked to Lola in two years, I'm interested to know how she knows too. This should be good.

Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Yup This was about two years ago when her and I talked. Bye Jamie. Your not worth my time sweetheart. Oh Hey Lola. Call me if your reading this. I will text you now and feel you in.