Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

You guys are nuts.
You guys are nuts. Originally Posted by Shayla
Ah hah!

eye read her correctly. you guys are embarrasing her! as eye figured.
Oh..it is good for people to dreams and hopes
....just sayin
'bout time you woke up! Goodmorning!

A true Gent never Lies and never Fucks&Tells. Trust me, there will be a review (WHEN IT happens).
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I have TWO will travel! LOL
I have TWO will travel! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
didn't know u had 2 nuts. are they salted and caramelized?
didn't know u had 2 nuts. are they salted and caramelized? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I think they were pounded and kneaded by Ava.
I have TWO will travel! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
didn't know u had 2 nuts. are they salted and caramelized? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I think they were pounded and kneaded by Ava. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Nah!! They where already cut off by the Dallas Lady that he had the run in with!!
Oh..it is good for people to dreams and hopes
....just sayin Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Well, those hopes and dreams have been dashed. Doubt she'll see me with a swollen jaw and black eyes from your uppercuts and ass whippin' from you yesterday.

...just sayin
I think they were pounded and kneaded by Ava. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Nah!! They where already cut off by the Dallas Lady that he had the run in with!! Originally Posted by shorty
Well, those hopes and dreams have been dashed. Doubt she'll see me with a swollen jaw and black eyes from your uppercuts and ass whippin' from you yesterday.

...just sayin Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
You hung in there Champ!

Some are bigger than others
Some are bigger than others Originally Posted by canuckvic
I think it’s about time Shayla make a close inspection just for comparisons sake! LOL

And as Shayla has said, some times she feels like nut, and sometimes she don't! LOL

...just sayin Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
don't worry she will see you mija
she swings both ways mija(gbfe)
I think it’s about time Shayla make a close inspection just for comparisons sake! LOL

And as Shayla has said, some times she feels like nut, and sometimes she don't! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
I'm sure she'll take you when she's not feeling like a nut