Clesed Thread Repository

• Tiger
  • 03-25-2016, 06:13 AM
OSD posted no linck, nor did he post any member handle....

Linck to the post where osd did that??? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
He didn't.

He warned not to.

You can find it in the Alert now titled "Staff Edit" in the alert section. (First post)
That was my recollection as well....

And general -- you need to use the sarcasm font when we have visitors....
That was my recollection as well....

And general -- you need to use the sarcasm font when we have visitors.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I forgot...refer to retarded droolers reference.
You think the non-redacted rest of it would give enough info to lead back to the unedited one about the member? Ask osd how that worked out for him... Originally Posted by Wakeup
What is the guideline # for that?

The guidelines are clear.... Originally Posted by Wakeup

don't bring any of it to the board...period...toy with the line at the whim of staff Originally Posted by Wakeup
FIFY
Unwritten guideline. Whim of the staff supersedes all other guidelines.
This thread is so long distance Amtrak friendly.

Some improvements if you will....clears throat..straightens glasses.

Could you possibly have what page the particular juicy ones are on...I kept losing some threads, because it lead me to other treasures and well...

Should be a sticky really...

Should be tittled How to SURVIVE Buffalo.....
Are you suggesting a Clesed Thread Hall of Fame????

You are gonna have to convince Tiger.... but I hear he's a sucker for discounted repository pussy....

You are gonna have to convince Tiger.... but I hear he's a sucker for discounted repository pussy.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Is THAT what you did? Created an avenue for discounted pussy, had Tiger do the work, and you took the spoils?

You sly dog, you!

elg......

fuckin genius........
  • Tiger
  • 04-04-2016, 09:00 PM

You are gonna have to convince Tiger.... but I hear he's a sucker for discounted repository pussy.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Is THAT what you did? Created an avenue for discounted pussy, had Tiger do the work, and you took the spoils?

You sly dog, you!

elg......

fuckin genius........ Originally Posted by elghund
When I collect..... I'll have a smile on my face for a month.

______________________________ ____

Actually, if I like the idea of the repository, I will work to fill it.

The one I haven't worked much is ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository because it is subjective and not something that is cut and dry.
I don't know about ALL that..

LOL!!!

This Fucking Rocks!!!
This PREVIOUSLY Clesed thread:

2months off

Got: restarted and then merged:

Additional thread merged, and still closed per Guideline 30
I'm not sure why it got merged... and at this point I could care less because this could be a Repository "FIRST" !!!!

Franklin -- You have earned lifetime Repository Access... and thank you for your contribution!!!
  • Tiger
  • 04-08-2016, 06:59 PM
This Fucking Rocks!!!
This PREVIOUSLY Clesed thread:

2months off

Got: restarted and then merged:

I'm not sure why it got merged... and at this point I could care less because this could be a Repository "FIRST" !!!!

Franklin -- You have earned lifetime Repository Access... and thank you for your contribution!!! Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
How many times can a new thread be started by different people and get them merged into the clesed thread?
How many times can a new thread be started by different people and get them merged into the clesed thread? Originally Posted by Tiger
I believe that number is discussed in the "Whim of the Staff" guideline.... but I'm too lazy to read the 54 guidelines..... and I think the guidelines are numbered instead of named.....
I believe that number is discussed in the "Whim of the Staff" guideline.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya